City firms to vote for Preston BID renewal
Businesses in Preston city centre are to be asked to vote on a third term for the Business Improvement District (BID).
The BID, currently in its second term, began in Preston in 2009.
It is now asking businesses to support its renewal and help shape the economic benefits a third-term will bring to those operating and trading in the city centre over the next five years.
The BID has a mandate to work with businesses who subscribe to the BID to enhance opportunities for trade
Businesses with a rateable value of £10,000 or more, pay a one per cent levy to a ring-fenced fund, managed by the BID,... read more
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...
- 00:12 MP claims poor areas 'suffer biggest cuts' amid pharmacy funding...
- 00:12 Ex-boxer's body to be cryogenically frozen, family reveals
- 00:12 Heart surgeon struck off after showing 'reckless disregard' for...
- 00:12 Your personal data on sale to scammers and cold callers for just 4p
- 00:11 Oumar Niasse vows to prove Everton wrong in Hull loan spell as...