Cian Harries 'blown away' by Swansea City facilities after switch from Coventry City
Cian Harries says it was a difficult decisions to leave Coventry City but is looking forward to developing into a Premier League player with Swansea City.
The 20-year-old has signed for the Swans for an undisclosed fee - believed to be an initial £250,000 rising to £1million - joining on a three year deal.
“I am delighted to be here,” said Harries, a product of the Sky Blues Academy, speaking to Swansea City's club website.
“It is a little hard to leave Coventry, but I am really looking forward to getting going at Swansea.
“I have had a look round the training ground. It’s unreal – I am a... read more
- 01:47 Cases of cancer in elderly to surge by 2035, report says
- 01:40 Youngsters clean for the Queen’s 90th
- 01:37 Bella Hadid looks every inch the trendsetter as she takes to the...
- 01:37 Sir Lenny Henry continues to display his dramatic weight loss at...
- 01:37 Love Island's Dr. Alex FINALLY gets the girl as 'emotional' fans...
- 01:37 Love Island: Laura, 29, tells 'childish' partner Wes, 20, to 'grow...
- 01:37 Brooklyn Beckham grapples with his camera as aspiring photographer,...
- 01:37 Ant McPartlin and his estranged wife Lisa Armstrong 'had an...
- 01:34 Ant McPartlin's new romance leaves Lisa Armstrong's parents worried...
- 01:27 Tech sector boom delivers £3.9 billion boost to economy
- 01:20 Dark rumours in Westminster over Tory whips’ behaviour
- 01:11 Where can UK students study for free?
- 01:04 US envoy Nikki Haley berates human rights groups
- 01:03 'Should I stay or should I go now?'
- 01:02 No sign of North Korea dismantling nuclear weapons, Mattis admits
- 01:02 Leicester City heap more misery on Huddersfield Town
- 00:59 in-Cumbria Business Breakfast hears county must gear up for...
- 00:59 Kestrel chick makes lucky escape
- 00:59 Millom mayor hosting meeting for public pool
- 00:58 Anne McIntosh: Division at G7 casts shadow over trade and Brexit
- 00:58 Jayne Dowle: Cannabis may be a cure but drugs culture is a sickness
- 00:58 Diana Johnson: Grayling’s rail farce isn’t funny, he must quit now
- 00:58 The Yorkshire Post says: Mobile menaces. Should schools ban phones?
- 00:53 Meghan Markle leads Royals at Ascot - in pictures
- 00:52 Donald Trump Minnesota rally LIVE: President BLASTS US immigration...
- 00:50 Too many firsts risk universities' credibility, says think tank
- 00:49 'Occupy Ice': activists blockade Portland building over family...
- 00:46 Bungled robbery "ended in murder"
- 00:46 Tributes paid to RAF war hero
- 00:46 Exit slip road closed at Ferrybridge Services on M62