Chronicle readers defend Countess of Chester Hospital over missed targets
Scores of people have backed the Countess of Chester Hospital and defended its 'amazing' service following news that patients are waiting too long for treatment.
On Tuesday (September 27), we reported that data from NHS England shows the hospital has been unable to meet NHS A&E targets for almost a year.
It was also revealed patients at the hospital are waiting longer than they should be to begin cancer treatment.
Read More Countess of Chester Hospital patients wait too long for treatment
However, this news sparked a debate among Chronicle readers who have been sharing their views on... read more
- 17:24 Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez warns Jonjo Shelvey his future depends...
- 17:22 Toxic columnist Katie Hopkins told Plaid leader Leanne Wood to 'get...
- 17:21 TV Veteran Sir Bruce Forsyth has died
- 17:20 Operation Trancepark: Police make nine arrests in Huddersfield
- 17:20 Man who kicked dog in the face in viral footage is NOT the real owner
- 17:19 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Man Utd to allow transfer next summer...
- 17:16 Missing man found safe and well
- 17:15 BREAKING: Sir Bruce Forsyth, veteran entertainer and star of...
- 17:14 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp angry at Ousmane Dembele for leaving...
- 17:13 From Three Lions to Sven, Sven, Sven: Can YOU name the famous...
- 17:13 Frank Lampard unveiled as BT Sport pundit with humorous dig at...
- 17:13 Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 after a lengthy illness, his...
- 17:13 Teaching assistant raped woman then begged her not to tell police
- 17:12 Arsenal confirm Gabriel Paulista has completed £10m Valencia transfer
- 17:11 Three-year-old boy, his mother and her uncle among victims of...
- 17:07 Man killed and another hurt in stabbing in Germany
- 17:07 This is what happened when I went vegan for a month
- 17:07 Man caught by paedophile hunter while trying to meet girl, 14
- 17:07 Which parts of the city will get bin collections next week
- 17:06 Showbiz star Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 surrounded by his family
- 17:06 Adams thrilled by Town’s impressive start to the season
- 17:05 Residents accuse council of doing a 'half job' as they only partly...
- 17:02 Rugby World Cup: Another rout for England to secure place in semis
- 17:02 FA must come clean over ‘hush money’
- 17:02 The moment vandal destroys art work ... and the surprising response...
- 17:02 Veteran entertainer Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89
- 17:01 BBC Strictly Come Dancing singer Lance Ellington set to hit high...
- 17:00 Weekly newspaper Cleethorpes Chronicle announces closure
- 16:59 UEFA open disciplinary proceedings against Everton and Hajduk Split...
- 16:59 Sir Bruce Forsyth has died at the age of 89