Chronically ill woman wants to reward therapy dog by TRAVELLING the world with him
Rosalie Wit, 24, from Holland had a turbulent childhood and as a result suffered from PTSD.
In March 2015, she adopted a therapy dog, Jamie, to keep her company at night.
The dog wakes her up if she is having a nightmare, and he calms her down during panic attacks or alerts her when her heart beat is rising.
Now the best friends plan to travel the world together and Rosalie has started a GoFundMe to raise funds.
She hopes to take Jamie to the beach and fly to the USA to visit friends who have supported her on her health journey.
She said: "In my younger years I've been bullied a... read more
- 02:40 Challenges? Finding time tops the lot for Wild Fire Pizza founder...
- 02:40 Top quality livestock on display in the Fair City
- 02:40 Fife farmer wins top soil award
- 02:40 Local priorities must not be lost
- 02:40 Exclusive - China's CNPC suspends fuel sales to North Korea as...
- 02:40 Lawrie & Symington marks 150 years in business
- 02:40 Courier Business Awards entry deadline looms
- 02:40 A long and rocky economic road
- 02:40 How to get off to a good start with your salary
- 02:40 Transport giants to face off for rail franchise
- 02:38 Fatherland: Searching for the soul of England's lads and dads
- 02:23 The Grenfell survivor rebuilding his life, two weeks on
- 02:23 U.S. says needs to work together with China on North Korea, trade
- 02:13 Helicopter 'attacks' Venezuelan court
- 02:09 North Korea developing HYDROGEN BOMB capable of causing blast as...
- 01:58 Turkish troops amass on Syrian border 'returning fire on Kurdish...
- 01:55 Arsene Wenger believes Thomas Lemar signing will convince Kylian...
- 01:53 London fire: Fire safety risk inspections pointless, says expert
- 01:52 Asia stocks pressured as Wall Street hit by healthcare vote delay
- 01:51 Willenhall school 'riot' saw teacher injured by pupils
- 01:47 Rangers midfielder Andy Halliday set for season-long loan to...
- 01:42 Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017: Ticket prices, cars and who's...
- 01:38 Big Brother 2017: Ellie, Chanelle and Isabelle go TOPLESS and...
- 01:37 HMP Birmingham: Violence on rise, say inspectors
- 01:37 Hillsborough disaster: Charges decision due
- 01:36 Oil prices drop as rising U.S. fuel stocks revive glut concerns
- 01:35 Florentino Perez does not ‘think’ Real Madrid are in talks with...
- 01:26 FIGHT FOR RAQQA: Fearless Kurdish female sniper LAUGHS as ISIS...
- 01:21 Key Alberto Contador Tour de France support rider, Andre Cardoso,...
- 01:19 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares hoping to ride momentum at Wimbledon...