Chrome window handle blamed for fire in South Yorkshire house

Chrome window handle blamed for fire in South Yorkshire house
 

0 Have your say Firefighters are urging residents to keep reflective objects, crystal ornaments and shaving mirrors out of direct sunlight after a fire in a South Yorkshire house.
A chrome window handle is believed to have sparked the fire at a house on Avocet Close, Mexborough, on Sunday morning.
Scorch marks were discovered on a window frame by the occupant of the house and Dearne firefighters attended the property as a precaution.
There were no ornaments between the blind and the window, leaving the most probable cause to be sunlight reflecting off the chrome window handles.
Group... read more

 
3 October 2016 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 37
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31