Christmas release for handheld ZX Spectrum
0 Have your say Just when it looked like it couldn’t get any better for gamers hankering after a refreshed take on their childhood, Sir Clive Sinclair has stepped in to ramp up excitement further;
The home computing pioneer has revealed that the planned handheld version of his beloved ZX Spectrum should be on the virtual shelves by Christmas.
The Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega+ is a mobile device with a built-in screen that allows fans of the original 1980s ZX Spectrum to play 1,000 classic games on the move. It can also be connected to a television to give nostalgic gamers their retro fix while... read more
- 05:55 Premier League's top 10 most tweeted about moments of the 2016/17...
- 05:55 Marco Silva has told Hull City he's stepping down as head coach...
- 05:55 Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo trying to block Manchester...
- 05:55 Cruel Hull carer Sandra Bowes made pensioner pay for her £1600...
- 05:55 Hull restaurant owners hurt in Manchester Arena terror attack
- 05:55 Gang of men in silver car terrify teenage girls in west Hull
- 05:55 Manchester United can't expect this of Marcus Rashford - Ryan Giggs
- 05:53 The great London property squeeze
- 05:51 HMS Coventry: How and why was she sunk during the Falklands War 35...
- 05:51 Coventry Telegraph Business Awards 2017 launches - how to enter
- 05:51 Jaguar Land Rover is making more than £182,000 AN HOUR
- 05:51 Teen with 'bad record' for violence bit and head-butted prison...
- 05:51 Theresa May anti-hunt protester flees Wales because of 'death threats'
- 05:50 Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan set this record in Europa...
- 05:50 LATEST COURT RESULTS: Worksop and Retford
- 05:45 We were once likened to a 'banana republic', so why does Birmingham...
- 05:45 General Election 2017: The millionaire donors who have backed the...
- 05:45 Tide turning for Aston Martin on back of DB11 success
- 05:45 Digital sector 'will create 14,000 West Midlands jobs'
- 05:45 Assay Office could be stopped from using anchor mark abroad
- 05:44 Microsoft to buy cyber security firm Hexadite for $100 million: report
- 05:44 China's Lenovo fourth quarter profit falls 41 percent, beats estimates
- 05:43 Arsenal v Chelsea: Seven players could miss FA Cup final
- 05:43 Twitter blunder appears to confirm Arsenal transfer: Gunners fans...
- 05:40 India's Infosys touts plan to hire Americans in face of visa pressures
- 05:40 ChemChina raises $20 billion for Syngenta deal via perp bonds,...
- 05:40 China's Lenovo fourth quarter profit falls 41 percent, beats estimates
- 05:39 Ariana Grande “offers to pay for victims’ funerals” after...
- 05:39 Gary Lineker: My reaction to Man United's Europa League victory
- 05:38 Election campaign set to return today