Chris Sutton compares Moussa Dembele to Didier Drogba as Celtic striker's stock continues to soar
Chris Sutton grins at the idea. He imagines that every time Moussa Dembele scores for Celtic, a little tremor of anger runs through certain boardrooms in the English Premier League.
For all the head-turning money at their disposal, for all the resources they possess, no club south of the border emerged as a serious rival for Dembele’s signature during the summer.
Sutton believes that will have had consequences. Those who write the cheques will be looking at Dembele’s form at Parkhead and asking a forceful question of their scouting staff. How on earth did we let him end up in Scotland?... read more
- 13:15 Driver WARNING: Terrorists hackers 'could kill MILLIONS' by...
- 13:14 Award after award for shining Chatburn carers
- 13:14 Ribble Valley farmers enjoy strong trade at auction
- 13:13 Pupils give food to homeless
- 13:13 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 13:15 Budget 2017 - Higher car tax for diesels drivers to be announced...
- 13:14 Axeman on scooter attempted robbery at Burnley store
- 13:13 North Rigton C of E School
- 13:13 The Harrogate theatre column with David Brown
- 13:14 Police investigate fire in public toilets
- 13:13 Cheque of note for charity
- 13:14 Person feared trapped in house fire
- 13:13 Leeds and Bradford men arrested after quad bike police chase near...
- 13:13 'Lazy planning' for traveller sites on Knaresborough Green Belt
- 13:14 Appeal to find missing boys
- 13:14 Commuting time on the rise in the North West
- 13:13 First steps for Harrogate Town's major stadium upgrade
- 13:13 Witnesses saw young men running away after burglary at Harrogate shop
- 13:14 HRH Prince Charles presents community hero with his MBE
- 13:13 Dear Reader: Housing and 'Nimbyism' + digital world's failings
- 13:14 Valley's X Factor star sails through to semi-finals
- 13:14 Video: All the action from the Grantham Journal Business Awards
- 13:13 ‘Look at what we’re doing’: Grayling comes out fighting on Northern...
- 13:14 More than 1,000 new jobs could be on the way to East Midlands Airport
- 13:13 £140,000 cost of bid to take over fire service
- 13:13 Poorly James missed the Queen in Hull due to hospital - now he...
- 13:13 The five-star Yorkshire monastery where the monks will have...
- 13:13 Harrogate takes on the bullies at schools
- 13:13 Revealed: Info on new panto at Harrogate Theatre
- 13:13 Harrogate leads the way in empowering women who have had a mastectomy