Chorley court list - October 4
Here is a list of cases heard at Chorley and Preston magistrates' courts.
David Collins. 34, of Spendmore Lane, Coppull, was fined £660 by Chorley magistrates for driving in Euxton Lane without third party insurance on December 11 last year. He was also ordered to pay £85 court costs and £66 victim surcharge. He is disqualified from holding a driving licence for six month and has six points on his record.
John Joseph Dee, 44, of Seymore Street, Chorley, admitted being drunk and disorderly in the town centre when he appeared at Chorley Magistrates’ Court. The offence occurred on September 9.... read more
- 08:40 Jamie and Louise Redknapp deny marriage trouble rumours amid claims...
- 08:39 Police still questioning Whitehall knifeman terror suspect as six...
- 08:38 Mansfield and district crime report
- 08:37 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: All the matchday...
- 08:36 Man saved young boy from Rutland Water
- 08:34 Petition opposes sale of any council homes in Shropshire
- 08:34 Oswestry’s Orthopaedic Hospital veterans’ centre would be first
- 08:34 No Shifnal Town Council poll due to lack of candidates
- 08:34 EasyBus link between Shrewsbury and Chester to start
- 08:34 Man who showed 'no remorse' jailed for sexual assault
- 08:34 Eastham Bridge collapse: Relief after new crossing is installed
- 08:34 Judge gives Telford drug addict a final chance
- 08:34 Telford landlord licence plan consultation delayed until...
- 08:34 Shropshire Council powers have been chipped away, says David Lloyd
- 08:34 Shrewsbury mother who left her children, aged four and 11,...
- 08:34 Chance to comment on spots for planting
- 08:34 Peter drives off with top national recognition
- 08:33 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 08:32 Historic pubs included in new real ale guide
- 08:31 Chelsea team predicted: Antonio Conte’s starting XI to face Everton
- 08:30 Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- 08:28 Berwick Community Trust chief reflects on twin town visit
- 08:28 Drones and fighting cyber crime make for good business inside the...
- 08:28 £4k boost for African trip
- 08:26 Joe Hart wants Manchester United transfer to prove Pep Guardiola wrong
- 08:25 China deports US 'spy' Sandy Phan-Gillis after conviction
- 08:24 Holme Valley stroke survivors tells their stories for Stroke...
- 08:24 Jane Bradley: Don’t make sport out of pregnancy
- 08:24 Stephen Jardine: I’ll try the vegetarian way in meat-free May
- 08:24 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes