China Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday
* PREVIOUS DAY MOVES:
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -3 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 28.3 pct
* SSEC -1.8 pct, CSI300 -1.7 pct, HSI -1.6 pct
* CNY official close 6.6695 per dollar
* FTSE China A50 -1.3 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -1.7 pct
Sept 27 Following is a list of recent corporate and policy announcements, as well as other news that might affect Chinese financial markets. Policy, government, sector news:
* China launches $52.5 bln fund to restructure state enterprises
* China bank sector's total assets reach $29.8 trillion
* Hong Kong small-caps: ready... read more
- 14:19 Channel 4 dropped ball badly by acquiring GBBO, says Lord Birt
- 14:19 What it’s like to get diagnosed with breast cancer when you’re...
- 14:18 What is Universal Credit? The controversial payment affecting...
- 14:18 Zlatan Ibrahimovic completes major step up in training ahead of...
- 14:18 VIDEO: Watch the new open-top Aston DB11 Volante in action
- 14:17 Las Vegas shooter security guard speaks out for first time...
- 14:17 Bishops' High School is one in just ten UK schools to achieve STEM...
- 14:17 Tougher penalties backed for those who break rules of the road,...
- 14:16 Letters - October 18, 2017
- 14:16 Thor Ragnarok: The Hulk’s bed REVEALS what's happened to him since...
- 14:15 Poppy appeal relaunches in village
- 14:15 Police end investigation into South Shields rape allegation
- 14:14 Will North Korea attack the US? DEFCON warns North Korea nuclear...
- 14:14 Brave Andrew shares film about his autism to raise awareness
- 14:13 Katie Price reckons Chris Hughes’ outburst had ‘guilt written all...
- 14:13 It served West View for decades - but who remembers this former...
- 14:12 Marcos Rojo will be ready to play against Chelsea, says Jose Mourinho
- 14:11 Prince William and Kate reveal due date ahead of third baby
- 14:12 Tougher penalties backed for those who break rules of the road,...
- 14:11 The number of asylum seeking children is on the rise in Birmingham
- 14:12 REVIEW: STOMP, Grand Theatre, Blackpool
- 14:11 Calls to protect emergency staff
- 14:11 Sainsbury to slash nearly 2,000 jobs amid cost-cutting measures
- 14:12 Theresa May won’t halt Universal Credit roll-out despite...
- 14:11 Rothbury show home to open this weekend
- 14:12 REVIEW: Cilla: The Musical, Opera House, Blackpool
- 14:11 Dominos pizza sex couple spared jail - but face SLEEPING BAN
- 14:11 The pound just dropped - and this is the reason why
- 14:11 Pupils get inspired by engineering
- 14:11 UK's biggest holiday firm rebrands from Thomson to TUI