China central bank has set no limits on yuan outflows - paper
China's central bank has never imposed controls on cross-border yuan deals to demand that banks match outflows with equal inflows, the official Shanghai Securities Journal on Friday.
Banking sources on Wednesday said China's central bank had relaxed some of the curbs on cross-border capital outflows put in place just months ago to shore up the yuan currency.
Since last year, the People's Bank of China has moved to regulate cross-border yuan transactions to help prevent risks from "abnormal cross-border flows", the newspaper said in a report on its website.
"These policies do... read more
- 10:14 NHS comments after Derbyshire doctor takes her own life
- 10:14 Ehud Olmert: Jailed ex-Israeli PM 'to be released early'
- 10:13 Whitefriars consider fitting sprinklers in all buildings as council...
- 10:13 Burton Albion games with Sheffield United and Cardiff City rescheduled
- 10:12 Guest column: Council cuts are a ‘false economy’
- 10:12 Hartshead Moor set sights on double
- 10:11 Huge blaze at Wigan flats
- 10:11 Heroic cop tells how he fought with London Bridge terrorists armed...
- 10:11 Australia, United States begin their biggest joint military exercise
- 10:11 Archbishop of York joins growing list calling for cross-party...
- 10:11 Cascade of carnations among the 10,000 flowers in Castle Howard’s...
- 10:10 Would you raffle your home for £2 a ticket? Owner of country pile...
- 10:10 £5,000 reward to reunite Normandy veteran with medals lost on M6
- 10:09 RISE AND SHINE: Latest weather, travel and news updates
- 10:09 Why Newcastle United striker Adam Armstrong will not be heading to...
- 10:09 Wimbledon: The 10 greatest tantrums in the tennis game’s history
- 10:09 Mail reporter Beth Pridding went to give blood for the first time...
- 10:08 Starbucks customer says coffee made him ‘poop’ 11 times
- 10:08 What you need to know for this weekend's Forest Live concerts at...
- 10:07 Stand up for the ‘Big Comedy Weekend!’
- 10:07 Man arrested for aggressive behaviour on busy Sheffield street
- 10:07 Pair jailed for a combined 44 years over Cramlington murder
- 10:07 Big Brother 2017: Chanelle and Isabelle rub BARE BREASTS on other...
- 10:07 Bargain Hunt coming to British Motor Museum in Gaydon
- 10:07 Elderly couple threatened by masked raiders in Dronfield
- 10:06 Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma becomes transfer target for Crystal Palace
- 10:06 Crumbling Italian banks could 'have led to COLLAPSE of Italy' – and...
- 10:06 'Pushing the EU apart!' Angela Merkel attacked by her own coalition...
- 10:06 RISE AND SHINE: Latest weather, travel and news updates
- 10:06 Two missing Notts teenagers found safe and well