Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the new face of Boots No7 range
Oh, we are so here for this.
On Tuesday, Boots officially announced that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, brilliant writer and feminist icon, will be the new face of their No7 beauty brand.
Vogue reports that Chimamanda’s first campaign for the range will launch on Friday October 21, with print, online, and TV advertising.
The collaboration makes total sense, not just because Chimamanda’s skin is flawless and we’re hoping that her new role will mean she has to reveal her secrets, but because she’s always been a lover of style and makeup.
‘I love makeup and its wonderful possibilities for temporary... read more
- 20:07 Are Manchester United FC lining up a move for Harry Kane?
- 20:06 North Somercotes man pleads guilty to breaching restraining order
- 20:06 Police continue to question 10 people over Derby assault
- 20:01 Premier League transfer gossip: Alexis Sanchez urged to quit...
- 20:01 Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp warned off midfield target
- 19:59 'I don’t want to steal but if my kids need to eat, what do you do?'
- 19:59 The Killers make surprise appearance at Glastonbury Festival ten...
- 19:58 Public salute veterans on Stoke-on-Trent Armed Forces Day
- 19:57 Cumbria's police and crime commissioner presents Pubwatch Star Awards
- 19:56 Everton FC: What the Blues still need to do in the transfer window
- 19:56 The homeless people living on the banks of the Salford Canal - and...
- 19:55 1,000 forced to flee Spanish national park as fire spreads
- 19:53 Manchester United just days away from announcing Fabinho signing -...
- 19:51 Boston Celtics ace Jaylen Brown talks Isaiah Thomas, LeBron James...
- 19:51 Strangled mum who used fake nails to gouge eyes of bodybuilder ex...
- 19:45 Missing Hartlepool boy Brandon found safe
- 19:44 Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- 19:44 RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India
- 19:42 Coronation Street: Sean Tully star WADES IN on Bethany Platt...
- 19:41 Schools come together for midsummer concert
- 19:40 New category unveiled for 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- 19:37 Bradley Lowery's message as song in his honour rides high in charts
- 19:36 VAR confusion in Confederations Cup as referee watches replay then...
- 19:36 Great Britain pipped to bronze by France at European Athletics Team...
- 19:36 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares claim men's doubles title at Queen's...
- 19:34 Council proposes changes to service
- 19:33 Rory McIlroy bemoans poor putting despite carding lowest round in...
- 19:29 Montreal festival float causes race row
- 19:29 All 60 high-rise buildings tested for combustible cladding have so...
- 19:27 Charlie Sheen is reportedly being sued for exposing a former...