Chill snail eating some cucumber gets Photoshopped into a bunch of bizarre situations
You’d think capturing a photo of a snail eating a huge chunk of cucumber would be interesting enough.
But for Reddit users, nothing’s ever quite interesting enough. They always have to take things that one step further – which usually ends in an endless – might we add rather entertaining – Photoshop battle.
Which, of course, is exactly what happened with Mr Snail.
Redditors gave Mr Snail a full backstory in the form of Photoshopped pictures.
Here’s how Mr Snail met Mrs Snail.
A few weeks later…
Don’t they make the sweetest family?
Mr Snail felt it was time to teach his kids some... read more
- 06:27 Labour to bring forward bill to ban fracking in Scotland
- 06:27 Sutherland Primary Academy praised after two moves in 18 months
- 06:27 Port Vale boss says winger can be crowd favourite
- 06:27 Stoke City show hand in bid to move on expensive flop Giannelli Imbula
- 06:27 Grantham friends raise £400 at carnival ahead of their Great Wall...
- 06:25 Real Madrid News: Ibrahimovic tells Raiola he wants to replace Man...
- 06:25 Daniel Sturridge: Cristiano Ronaldo holds key to future of...
- 06:23 The Voice UK vocal coaches are coming to Burton at event by VocAL...
- 06:23 Chance the Rapper surprised with message from Obamas as he accepts...
- 06:23 Model of small school education ‘must be preserved’, say charities
- 06:22 Game of ‘catch-up’ for police in catching hare coursers across...
- 06:20 SE Asia Stocks-Thailand rises in holiday-thinned trading; Vietnam...
- 06:20 Heroes or agitators? Young lawmakers on Venezuela's front line
- 06:18 JAM JAR ARMY: Gardens provide beneficial activity for older people
- 06:18 Children among the seriously injured after car crashes into crowd
- 06:18 Derby needs to be 'streetwise' to lure top talent to live here,...
- 06:18 Glastonbury festival: the best of Sunday – in pictures
- 06:17 Heysham man raped vulnerable young woman twice in her home
- 06:16 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:16 How Birmingham's economy has slowed down faster than almost...
- 06:16 Head to Hose Fest to hear great live music
- 06:15 Crown Resorts staff jailed for enticing Chinese gamblers
- 06:15 The life of an Army parson
- 06:14 SO much to see at festival launching in Skegness area
- 06:14 A third of animal owners confess to ‘throwing sickies’ to tend to...
- 06:14 Couch potato teens ‘as sedentary as 60-year-olds’
- 06:14 Organic product recalled due to salmonella contamination
- 06:14 Recorded crime in Kettering up by almost 20 per cent
- 06:14 Chelsea transfer news: How could Blues line-up with Leonardo...
- 06:14 Jose Mourinho still needs three more signings for Man Utd - Paul Ince