Children’s cereal recalled over metal shards
Baby and toddler food manufacturer HiPP Organic has recalled batches of its Fruity O’s cereal after it emerged the product could contain small pieces of metal.
The firm said the recall was a precautionary measure after fragments of metal wire were found in three products sold in Germany.
The affected products are 140g packets of Fruity O’s with best before dates from 19 January 2017 to 3 March 2017. They carry batch codes: L190416 / L020616/ L200417 / L030616.
The packets were sold exclusively in Tesco stores.
In a statement, the company said: “We have taken the decision to recall our... read more
- 17:37 'Devastated' Paul Gascoigne pays tribute at funeral of his father...
- 17:36 Mavericks investigate claims franchise is hostile workplace for women
- 17:36 Castleford dismiss Zak Hardaker after failed drugs test
- 17:35 Why Liverpool will exploit Man Utd in Premier League battle - Steve...
- 17:35 Dramatic video captures moment BMW catches fire in Leeds
- 17:35 In pictures: the best Food and drink hot spots on the North Coast 500
- 17:35 Campaigners' anger as health chiefs vote to move hospital services...
- 17:34 New RSC show accidentally revealed
- 17:33 Northamptonshire air ambulance service celebrates landmark 30,000th...
- 17:33 Characterful development for historical Mansfield hall
- 17:33 Germany's SPD confirm a dog will NOT get a chance to decide Angela...
- 17:33 Northamptonshire Shared Lives service for vulnerable adults rated...
- 17:31 Mount Brexit threatens to blow as May calls cabinet to Chequers
- 17:31 Carlisle takeaway boss fined after peanut allergy customer ended up...
- 17:31 Cumbrian school evacuated following oven "malfunction"
- 17:31 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge put some of the final touches to...
- 17:30 Talyllyn Railway marks locomotives' 100th birthday
- 17:30 Great Yarmouth Charter Academy bans 'McDonald's' hairstyle
- 17:30 Eating your way to a healthier life
- 17:28 Twitter bot purge prompts backlash
- 17:28 The Wolves view on the Aston Villa powershift
- 17:28 This is what Aston Villa cult hero Moustapha Salifou is doing now
- 17:27 My best photograph: Mars rover Curiosity's shot of the hill she'll...
- 17:27 Eating your way to a healthier life
- 17:26 Climbing Kilimanjaro for teenager who died after leukaemia battle
- 17:25 Climbing Kilimanjaro for teenager who died after leukaemia battle
- 17:24 Kate Middleton shows off her bump at BAFTAs 2018 in plunging green...
- 17:24 BAFTAs 2018: Actresses who IGNORED black dress code, including...
- 17:23 Brave woman who spent hours shaving 'freakish' body hair has...
- 17:23 American evangelist Billy Graham dies aged 99 after 70 years in the...