Child bride dies because she was too young to give birth
A child bride has died after suffering a brain haemorrhage while giving birth.
The 15-year-od girl, known only as Derya B, went into labour in a village in the Mukti district of Turkey last week.
Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton took drugs before their last debate However, after she had given birth to the baby she was rushed to hospital in the southeastern region of Batman, complaining of nausea and headaches.
Doctors kept her in intensive care after diagnosing her as having had a brain haemorrhage. However, she sadly passed away on Thursday.
It’s believed the haemorrhage was a direct... read more
- 09:35 What are trade agreements and why do we need them? Watch our...
- 09:34 Barrow residents to pay for 'green waste' collections
- 09:34 Weekend sexual health clinic in Barrow hospital closes after...
- 09:34 National headlines
- 09:34 Two seriously injured in A590 smash in Barrow
- 09:34 Traffic and travel news for Cumbria - Saturday December 3
- 09:32 India, Afghanistan plan air cargo link over Pakistan
- 09:31 Body of Long Eaton man James Nicholls pulled from sewage tank
- 09:30 Preferred candidate named in hunt for Lincolnshire’s new Chief...
- 09:29 Man killed in early-hours crash near Telford
- 09:29 Paul Pogba can be as good as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and...
- 09:29 Reeves and Mortimer at Nottingham's Royal Concert Hall - review
- 09:25 Recognition for partnership tackling underage drinking
- 09:25 Morpeth woman jailed for involvement in murder
- 09:23 Hillsborough foes have traded places
- 09:23 Turkey hits back at EU over migrant deal collapse as it blasts 'you...
- 09:22 Unauthorised wearing of military medals could become a crime
- 09:21 China protests at Trump-Taiwan call
- 09:20 Concert violinist jailed for conning people out of £357,000 by...
- 09:20 Newcastle United duo set to miss Burton Albion trip after red cards...
- 09:16 Chinese mine disasters kill at least 38
- 09:15 Police forced to take mugshot with macaw who wouldn’t leave criminal
- 09:15 Fake injury claimants caught out after they were spotted playing...
- 09:14 DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Faith can help when medicine fails...
- 09:13 Digital revamp for Carlisle fast food restaurant
- 09:13 Action group wants clear plan to protect Carlisle from more floods
- 09:12 The Chanel No. 5 perfume you know and love is at risk of...
- 09:11 Glorious English grapes! Spend a weekend tasting award-winning wine...
- 09:11 Swiss sensation! See real snow from the comfort of a first-class...
- 09:11 Erupting geysers, dramatic waterfalls and epic fjords: Stunning...