Cheshire Oaks store raises more than £8,000 for Macmillan
A Cheshire Oaks store raised over £8,000 in a month-long campaign for Macmillan.
The world’s second largest M&S store signed off its fundraising by backing the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
The event saw the flagship destination deck itself out in a Wild West theme to raise vital funds for the flagship Macmillan fundraiser which is its charity partner
Shoppers were out in force flocking through the doors of the store to support the cause.
Read More Macmillan Coffee Mornings 2016 in Chester
They joined millions of people across the UK who also took part in coffee mornings for... read more
- 00:06 Syria: Erdogan ‘to drive YPG from Manbij’
- 00:06 Washington abstains from annual UN vote blasting its blockade
- 00:06 ‘Staggering failures’ in NHS Scotland reform as coasts soar
- 00:06 Venezuela: Right accelerates plan to oust Maduro
- 00:06 Rail workers to strike over ‘horrendous’ safety threats
- 00:06 Victim of domestic abuse ‘traumatised’ by court appearance
- 00:06 PM’s ‘cunning plan’ laughed at
- 00:06 Protesters call on Britain to ‘have a heart’
- 00:05 Patients must understand options, says Royal College of Surgeons
- 00:04 Teen seduced by his teacher accused of armed raid on home of woman...
- 00:04 David Goodwillie rape accuser was five times the drink-drive limit...
- 00:04 Disappearing Duarte: Where is Veracruz's governor?
- 00:00 Giroud’s return could be pivital to Arsenal’s fortunes
- 00:00 Rome film festival shows what British screens are missing
- 00:00 Loudon clear music and mirth
- 00:00 Breaking the silence
- 00:00 MMA all but outlawed in France due to new fight decree
- 00:00 Glenn calls for England to have psychologists
- 00:00 Burnham: Money ruining the game
- 00:00 Derided by the state today, heroes tomorrow
- 00:00 Unearthing the hypocrisy of the ‘pro-prostitution left’
- 00:00 Privatised transport not fit for purpose
- 00:00 Labour must stand in by-election
- 00:00 Philippines: Duterte gives US troops two years to exit country
- 00:00 Tusk claims hated EU-Canada trade deal still on the cards
- 00:00 Iraq: 1,000 civilians evacuated from Mosul
- 00:00 Rudd urged to avoid same mistakes as Hillsborough
- 00:00 Memorial for last British International Brigader
- 00:00 Drug giants accused of overcharging the NHS
- 23:54 Tesla reports first quarterly profit for three years