Chelsea will be without John Terry until after the international break after he fails to recover from ankle injury
John Terry has failed to recover from his ankle injury on schedule and is out until after the international break.
The initial prognosis was that he would be unavailable for 12 days, but he will now not feature until the game against Leicester City, a month after he suffered the injury.
Terry, 35, was set to return for the Arsenal match last weekend but took a kick to his already injured left ankle which set back his progress. He will not be available for the match against Hull City on Saturday.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next HOT OR NOT: Chelsea loanee Tammy Abraham is on a hot... read more
- 08:00 Andrew Percy: Now I'm the new Parks Minister!
- 08:00 Four In A Bed featuring Scunthorpe hotel to be aired on Channel 4
- 08:00 Your complete guide to 24 events this half-term
- 08:00 Scunthorpe United midfielder Josh Morris looks at different way of...
- 08:00 Perspective needed for Scunthorpe United after Oldham Athletic defeat
- 08:00 15 homes in North Lincolnshire that have been reduced the most
- 08:00 Ambulance service apologises for hour-long 999 delay after...
- 08:00 Derbyshire scientist creates test to predict likelihood of...
- 08:00 Town centre post office to shut before Christmas
- 08:00 Warwickshire duo claim titles at Horse of the Year show
- 08:00 Royal Mail reveals Christmas postage cut off dates - get organised...
- 07:59 Blackpool Victoria Hospital’s ‘thank-ewe’ to heart surgery patient
- 07:55 Cork city guide: what to see, plus the best bars, hotels and...
- 07:54 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte reveals Paul Pogba dreamed of returning...
- 07:54 Grimsby family celebrate latest addition - making them five...
- 07:54 Chelsea attacker Eden Hazard will lead revenge charge against...
- 07:54 Miracle baby born with half a heart is family's best Christmas present
- 07:53 Big charity total raised by store staff
- 07:49 Inquiry finds Syrian government forces responsible for third gas...
- 07:49 Iraqi army tries to take main Christian town near Mosul
- 07:47 Take note of these M56 closures if you're jetting off on holiday
- 07:45 Opinion column – Knight’s Days with Sir Greg Knight MP
- 07:42 Triple tragedy spurs on granddaughter's staggering £3.5k fundraiser
- 07:39 Opinion column – Knight’s Days with Sir Greg Knight MP
- 07:38 Boy, 13, admits child rape after watching ‘gay porn’
- 07:38 Prison worker denies collecting inmate's semen in affair allegation
- 07:37 Education alliance celebrates 50th anniversary
- 07:36 Former Sunderland striker Daryl Murphy must bide his time at...
- 07:35 What to expect from Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea with...
- 07:32 Rankin takes beautiful photos of people with learning disabilities...