Chelsea star: Why Antonio Conte is making life difficult for us
The Italian boss is slowly implementing a three-man defence at Chelsea.
The Blues used the system during their victory over Hull today, with Chelsea winning 2-0 after goals from Diego Costa and Willian.
“It took some getting used to, you don't get used to it overnight”
Gary Cahill And stand-in skipper Cahill has revealed it will take time for the Chelsea players to get used to the new system.
"It is different doing it on the training pitch than in the game situations," said Cahill.
"It took some getting used to, you don't get used to it overnight.
Related videos Amazing... read more
- 13:39 Seal pup 'blown over rocks' and onto beach during Storm Ophelia...
- 13:39 Robbers used knife and screwdriver in raids in Sheffield
- 13:39 Barcelona news: Southampton and Lille join hunt for Paco Alcacer
- 13:38 VIDEO: The night The Who fed war protesters in Lancaster - and...
- 13:38 Kevin De Bruyne in no rush to agree new Manchester City deal
- 13:37 Airline passengers not impressed by cabin crew holding a bizarre...
- 13:37 Terrifying footage shows a hiker in Iceland with no safety...
- 13:36 The man with a PhD in THREESOMES: British sociologist reveals how...
- 13:37 Eighties Echoes in Sheffield with Nick Heyward
- 13:37 English Open prize money: How much could snooker stars earn?
- 13:36 Online shoppers could soon need a TEXT to buy goods: UK government...
- 13:36 Neighbours spoilers: Shock death CONFIRMED in chilling new trailer
- 13:36 Riverdale season 2: Boss reveals more deaths to come in episode 2 -...
- 13:35 Year 3 primary school teacher faces jail for urging 'girl of 13' to...
- 13:35 Strong earthquake shakes Tonga - Pacific Ring of Fire on alert
- 13:35 From local website to a national franchise
- 13:35 Scots taxpayers pay "Wonga rates" on SFT schemes
- 13:34 Pokemon Go Halloween event 2017 UPDATE - Release date and Gen 3...
- 13:34 Avengers Infinity War: Will Doctor Strange create an alternate...
- 13:34 Family-run firm that employs hundreds of staff in Lincolnshire wins...
- 13:34 Body found in river is missing Derbyshire pensioner
- 13:34 Christmas is not cancelled in Old Town
- 13:34 'Excalibur' sword in stone stolen from Brecon Beacons
- 13:33 World champion boxer Anthony Joshua hides signed can of Lynx in...
- 13:31 Celtic should have been praised by Neil Doncaster for bringing...
- 13:31 Challenge Poverty Week is a stark reminder for all Scots
- 13:31 Revealed: The chances of West Brom's players making it into the...
- 13:31 Opening of £135,000 playarea
- 13:31 Service wins £4,000 grant of Masonic Centre
- 13:30 Grantham’s French market best yet for traders