Chelsea star Victor Moses risking domestic ban after turning down Nigeria call-up
Chelsea star Victor Moses is reportedly at risk of being banned for their match against Leicester City after turning down a call-up to the Nigeria squad.
According to Complete Sports Nigeria, the Nigerian FA doesn’t entirely believe that the winger was injured – and are set to launch an investigation in to the matter.
Watford’s Isaac Success is also under suspicion.
Man Utd worried about Michael Keane’s potential Chelsea transfer If it is found that either of the pair lied to get out of international duty, then FIFA could hand out a domestic suspension to the guilty party.
Moses has been in... read more
- 02:38 Ted 2017: The robot that wants to go to university
- 02:36 Elderly care fund ‘is just a ruse’ say MPs
- 02:28 Companies cheer Trump tax cuts, but jobs are less certain to follow
- 02:19 Rachel Reeves: Bank fees pile on the pain to those least able to cope
- 02:14 Uber driver charged with raping California woman in car
- 02:08 French intelligence says Assad forces carried out sarin attack
- 02:08 China flags global naval role after new carrier launch
- 01:59 Test may spot glaucoma before symptoms begin, study says
- 01:58 Review secret Orgreave files to ensure 'no cover-ups',...
- 01:58 Government accounts 'should detail spending to show value for money'
- 01:58 Politicians 'working in the dark' over scrutiny of conflict and...
- 01:46 Baywatch babe: Justin Bieber's ex Chantel Jeffries channels Pamela...
- 01:46 'I was struggling with myself too much': Caitlyn Jenner regrets not...
- 01:46 Futuristic flair! Rita Ora dons metallic silver coat over bright...
- 01:46 Red hot! Pregnant Beyonce accentuates bump in sultry crimson gown...
- 01:46 Ellie Goulding puts on a leggy display in a sexy semi-sheer mini...
- 01:41 V&A museum plans to revive design skills
- 01:39 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 01:35 Tesla hikes pay to quell unrest at key German supplier
- 01:35 Samsung Electronics says first-quarter operating profit up 48...
- 01:33 Government accounts 'need to prove value for money'
- 01:31 The Mother of All Bombs: How badly did it hurt IS in Afghanistan?
- 01:29 'She's an attention-seeker!' Chloe Sims continues to vent fury over...
- 01:29 'It was an "us or them" situation': Spice Girls talent show to find...
- 01:28 Celebrating our community
- 01:27 Concerns raised over students' unions' anti-Israel stance
- 01:27 Uganda's Punishment Island: 'I was left to die on an island for...
- 01:26 Samsung Electronics sees stronger earnings from chips, phones after...
- 01:25 Wives wanted in the Faroe Islands
- 01:19 YP Comment: Confident May attacks Corbyn - PM on course for...