Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah believes six loan moves have helped him make breakthrough: ‘I’ve learned as much as I could'
Chelsea's much maligned loan system has drawn plenty of criticism but Nathaniel Chalobah insists he's developed in his time away from the club.
The youngster starred against Leicester in his team's 3-0 victory and is targeting further action for Antonio Conte's men.
Chalobah has been sent out on loan six times but reflected that he used the experiences positively.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next How Chelsea are purring again after Antonio Conte's genius... Chelsea will keep faith with technical director Michael... Chelsea duo Diego Costa and Eden Hazard lead tributes to... Antonio Conte... read more
- 02:04 Trump aide 'tried to hide' Russian payment
- 01:54 Drop in teacher training recruits revealed
- 01:50 Arsenal hero: Mesut Ozil should copy this Tottenham star
- 01:49 Trump sends holiday greetings to Iranians, does not mention travel ban
- 01:40 MPs honour the memory of PC Keith Palmer
- 01:37 Euro zone banks under scrutiny but none in danger watchdog says
- 01:37 Nicola Sturgeon says new independence referendum now “highly likely”
- 01:29 Kyle Edmund joins Dan Evans, Heather Watson and Aljaz Bedene as he...
- 01:27 Why is Spain in the middle of a spat between China and Taiwan?
- 01:25 Kabbage looks to raise money for acquisitions: sources
- 01:21 Is it safe to drink Fanta and Sprite in Nigeria?
- 01:19 England flanker Chris Robshaw returns for Harlequins as he aims to...
- 01:16 Warning over segregation in England's schools
- 01:16 Sinn Féin oppose any extension to Stormont talks deadline
- 01:16 Bill Clinton to attend Martin McGuinness' funeral
- 01:11 Star Wars updates: This is the CRAZIEST alternate Rogue One ending yet
- 01:09 Coronation Street spoilers: Phelan’s next victim? The killer...
- 01:09 Viewpoint: Life in the land of 'candle princesses'
- 01:09 Spain's female bodyguards who protect abused women
- 01:07 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE FALLS TO 1-1/2 MONTH LOWS
- 01:06 我的家乡温岭曾经连红绿灯都没有，而如今已有140万人口
- 01:06 Oil bounces off November lows, but bloated U.S. stockpiles pressure...
- 01:06 Asia stocks advance, dollar, oil recover from multi-month lows
- 01:04 EU fears influx of 'British champagne' once Brexit ends food naming...
- 01:00 West Indies star Andre Russell appeals to have one-year ban for a...
- 00:57 Peter Lovenkrands in frame for No 3 role under Pedro Caixinha at...
- 00:49 Aberystwyth Marks and Spencer opens its doors today...and there are...
- 00:47 German companies interested in train crossing South America -...
- 00:46 Prison Break season 5: Villain T-Bag will be ‘fighting his demons’...
- 00:45 Gill Furniss: Cuts that leave vulnerable out in the cold