Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel explains how Antonio Conte’s fitness regime is nothing like Jose Mourinho’s
John Obi Mikel has admitted Jose Mourinho’s fitness decisions were detrimental to their season, but insists that Antonio Conte has fixed that problem since taking over.
Conte arrived as Mourinho’s replacement in the summer and ushered in a new wave of intense training sessions that Mikel believes will have a massive effect on the players.
Mourinho gave his players extra time off last summer and Mikel has revealed Conte has been working hard to get the Chelsea players back to the fitness levels required of a successful squad.
‘I have never run as much, in any pre-season ever, as I ran and I... read more
- 09:04 Music review: Nina Nesbitt
- 09:04 Music review: Sparks
- 09:04 Music review: Echo & the Bunnymen
- 09:04 Comedy review: Tim Vine: Sunset Milk Idiot
- 09:04 Theatre review: Sunshine on Leith
- 09:02 7 interior design tips for when your home is the size of a shoebox
- 09:01 Irish abortion referendum: exit polls predict landslide for yes as...
- 08:59 Leamington man on the home stretch for his 56 challenges
- 08:56 UPDATE: M6 closed after smash
- 08:55 Liverpool star Mohamed Salah deserves Ballon d'Or over Cristiano...
- 08:49 UPDATE: M6 closed after smash
- 08:48 Hunt for Audi A3 driver who sped off after fatal crash that left...
- 08:45 James Milner stuns Liverpool team-mates with wondergoal ahead of...
- 08:41 M6 closed after smash
- 08:40 Royal visitor to Banbury chocolate plant
- 08:34 No, having BPD doesn’t make you a bad partner
- 08:34 Liverpool hero reveals how Real Madrid already have upper hand in...
- 08:33 Could Britain’s top tradesperson be from our area?
- 08:28 My secret life as a student Nightline volunteer
- 08:24 WEATHER: A misty and breezy but warm day for Nottinghamshire
- 08:24 A stunning Cornish cove has gone on sale for £2.6 million
- 08:21 Afghan diplomats in Pakistan targeted by 'state-backed hackers'
- 08:21 Arsenal Transfer News: Where Unai Emery plans to target players...
- 08:20 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Saturday, May 26, in...
- 08:19 Girl has to soak in two baths after her fake tan goes...
- 08:17 WEATHER: A misty and breezy but warm day for Nottinghamshire
- 08:17 Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Champions League is in our DNA says...
- 08:17 Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star reveals toughest defender he’s...
- 08:16 WEATHER: A misty and breezy but warm day for Nottinghamshire
- 08:13 Leamington man on the home stretch for his 56 challenges