Chelsea demand Italy star Mattia De Sciglio plus £8.7m in exchange for Cesc Fabregas
Chelsea are demanding £8.7 million plus Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan for Cesc Fabregas, according to reports in Italy.
Calciomercato are claiming that the Spain international is one of Milan’s top targets for January, even if Chelsea are willing to keep the midfielder until the end of the season.
Antonio Conte wants to strengthen his options at full-back and is keen to sign De Sciglio, having managed the 23-year-old with Italy’s national team.
The report claims that a meeting will take place in the coming weeks in order for both clubs to arrange an agreement.
Fabregas has made just four... read more
- 13:14 Chester Arts Fair to pioneer latest technology at 2016 event
- 13:14 Inquiry launched after woman and toddler hurt by falling glass at...
- 13:12 Aston Villa analysis: The big issues Steve Bruce must consider...
- 13:12 South Tyneside gives go-ahead to Blue Plaque scheme
- 13:12 Exploring the history of Asian soldiers
- 13:11 Lunch raises vital funds for homeless cause
- 13:11 How dogs are really affected by fireworks – and what you can do to...
- 13:09 Restorers uncover the slab that held the body of Jesus Christ for...
- 13:09 Bored, can’t be bothered to exercise and always craving carbs? The...
- 13:09 Could THIS increase life expectancy for cystic fibrosis patients?...
- 13:09 Hospital care is worst at weekends: Patients are 15% more likely to...
- 13:10 Planned roadworks for Yorkshire for the week ahead
- 13:09 A contraceptive jab for men? Injection that lowers sperm count is...
- 13:09 Struggling to lose weight? Find a gym buddy: Friendly competition...
- 13:09 Will southern Spain become a DESERT? Experts predict global warming...
- 13:09 More than half of NHS mental health services fall below the...
- 13:09 Bags of talent at Hartlepool dance festival
- 13:09 Carer plans a heartwarming Hartlepool singalong
- 13:08 Homelessness bill would focus councils on prevention
- 13:08 Planned roadworks for Yorkshire for the week ahead
- 13:08 Seahouses pupils stand up to cancer
- 13:08 Further works on landslip-hit road
- 13:07 Warning over fake WhatsApp messages from Sainsbury’s and Topshop
- 13:07 GP swaps stethoscope for clarinet in European Doctors Orchestra
- 13:06 Has Sophie got the best job in the world?
- 13:05 Hartlepool man left partner bloody and beaten while baby slept...
- 13:05 SNP’s Paul Monaghan pays his brother Mark over 225 hours overtime
- 13:05 Memory match: PNE v Newcastle
- 13:04 Revised plans for controversial parking charges revealed
- 13:04 How dogs are really affected by fireworks – and what you can do to...