Chelsea ace could face Premier League ban
The Chelsea midfielder, who was utilised by Antonio Conte as a wing-back in their last game against Hull, has been accused of feigning injury by the Nigerian Football Federation.
Players can be suspended in their domestic leagues if FIFA find they've dodged international duty for no good reason.
Following the Hull game Moses tweeted: "Unfortunately I'm feeling my hamstring and so the club medical team will be reviewing me. Will be working hard to get fit asap #CFC".
But apparently the Nigerian body aren't convinced Moses is really hurt.
“We know the two players had good games and... read more
- 16:47 Qatar facing indefinite isolation, UAE says
- 16:47 Coins thrown into plane engine by elderly passenger for 'luck'
- 16:47 Milestone for fashion firm
- 16:47 NHS training hub wins building award
- 16:47 $esc.html($content.name)
- 16:47 Residents angry as Doncaster recyling plan approved despite 'flies...
- 16:47 Little joy for pound as BoE tightens credit controls
- 16:47 Think tank voices soft-Brexit fears
- 16:47 New £130,000 soft play area comes to West Bridgford
- 16:47 Ryanair flight FR13 / RYR100T spotted circling East Midlands Airport
- 16:46 Tim Westwood, you’re my dream, can I date you and get that wax?
- 16:46 Britain's hottest new baby name revealed - and it may surprise you
- 16:46 GALLERY: Annual model show in Skegness attracts kids of all ages
- 16:45 Prosecute those who put flammable cladding on tower blocks says...
- 16:45 Girlguiding engineering badge created by Barrow shipyard trio is a hit
- 16:45 Gareth Bale performs incredible golf trick shot as Real Madrid star...
- 16:45 John McEnroe refuses to apologise to Serena Williams for rankings...
- 16:45 Thug raped vulnerable teenager in horrific ordeal at Coventry park
- 16:45 Alicia Keys photobombs selfie as dad and daughter say cheese at...
- 16:45 Closure threatened police counters cost nine times more per caller
- 16:44 Why are strawberries and cream a Wimbledon tradition?
- 16:43 Police drop probe after fox ripped apart by Atherstone Hunt's...
- 16:43 The ATM at 50: how a hole in the wall changed the world
- 16:42 Health inspectors rule first digital GP service is UNSAFE for...
- 16:42 Mother who gave birth to stillborn son after vomiting blood learns...
- 16:42 Scientists discover coffee could be the key to losing weight AND...
- 16:42 TICKS could hold the key to treating a 'time bomb' heart condition...
- 16:41 Teenager who lost a leg in Alton Towers horror crash says she is...
- 16:41 Baxi and Bravissimo staff show support for Myton Hospices event in...
- 16:40 EXCLUSIVE: Danny Ward will bring major goal threat to Cardiff team...