Chelmsley Wood man named as victim of hit-run crash
A man on crutches who was killed in a hit-and-run crash near Birmingham city centre has been named.
Paul Donaldson was fatally injured on Lawley Middleway , between Ashted Circus and Curzon Circle, at around 2.30am on Sunday, September 25.
The 42-year-old, from Chelmsley Wood, was rushed to hospital but died later.
Read More Man on crutches dies after hit-and-run in Birmingham city centre
A 29-year-old man, the driver of a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop.
He remains on police bail while the investigation continues.
The... read more
- 02:38 Ted 2017: The robot that wants to go to university
- 02:36 Elderly care fund ‘is just a ruse’ say MPs
- 02:28 Companies cheer Trump tax cuts, but jobs are less certain to follow
- 02:19 Rachel Reeves: Bank fees pile on the pain to those least able to cope
- 02:14 Uber driver charged with raping California woman in car
- 02:08 French intelligence says Assad forces carried out sarin attack
- 02:08 China flags global naval role after new carrier launch
- 01:59 Test may spot glaucoma before symptoms begin, study says
- 01:58 Review secret Orgreave files to ensure 'no cover-ups',...
- 01:58 Government accounts 'should detail spending to show value for money'
- 01:58 Politicians 'working in the dark' over scrutiny of conflict and...
- 01:46 Baywatch babe: Justin Bieber's ex Chantel Jeffries channels Pamela...
- 01:46 'I was struggling with myself too much': Caitlyn Jenner regrets not...
- 01:46 Futuristic flair! Rita Ora dons metallic silver coat over bright...
- 01:46 Red hot! Pregnant Beyonce accentuates bump in sultry crimson gown...
- 01:46 Ellie Goulding puts on a leggy display in a sexy semi-sheer mini...
- 01:41 V&A museum plans to revive design skills
- 01:39 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 01:35 Tesla hikes pay to quell unrest at key German supplier
- 01:35 Samsung Electronics says first-quarter operating profit up 48...
- 01:33 Government accounts 'need to prove value for money'
- 01:31 The Mother of All Bombs: How badly did it hurt IS in Afghanistan?
- 01:29 'She's an attention-seeker!' Chloe Sims continues to vent fury over...
- 01:29 'It was an "us or them" situation': Spice Girls talent show to find...
- 01:28 Celebrating our community
- 01:27 Concerns raised over students' unions' anti-Israel stance
- 01:27 Uganda's Punishment Island: 'I was left to die on an island for...
- 01:26 Samsung Electronics sees stronger earnings from chips, phones after...
- 01:25 Wives wanted in the Faroe Islands
- 01:19 YP Comment: Confident May attacks Corbyn - PM on course for...