Cheeky footballer performs hilarious on-pitch gag but opposition don't see funny side
Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield were playing out a 0-0 bore draw with 10 minutes to go in Sunday’s (October 16) all-Yorkshire tie.
With time running out Huddersfield boss David Wagner sent on defender Michael Hefele who was holding a piece of paper with instructions from the gaffer.
Hefele sprinted towards striker Elias Kachunga with the note but before he could digest the information it was cheekily ripped from his hands by Wednesday’s striker Ross Wallace who was standing behind him.
He pretended to read the piece of the paper before Kachunga angrily grabbed it back.
Wallace turned... read more
- 11:45 Homes raided in crime crackdown in Doncaster
- 11:44 Missing woman, 83, found
- 11:44 Trunks unpacked as happy trio settle in ahead of big opening at...
- 11:44 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:43 Warwickshire’s first drug and alcohol community rehab centre opens...
- 11:42 PNE striker Sean Maguire eyes play-off push
- 11:42 YOUR VIEW: Sorry, no sympathy whatsoever for homeless
- 11:42 EU referendum result may not be legitimate due to Facebook data...
- 11:42 Mum could face charges after daughter died in car that went into river
- 11:42 South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- 11:42 Liverpool legend reveals the only way Reds can stop Mohamed Salah...
- 11:42 Man Utd may not get in top four for this reason - Sky Sports pundit...
- 11:41 Several cars on fire in Derbyshire
- 11:41 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:41 Wasps provide Coventry City fans with update on Ricoh Arena seating...
- 11:41 Clean hard-to-tackle household appliances using everyday items
- 11:40 In this week’s Herald. . .
- 11:39 Families in Leeds warned of "potential safety issue" after...
- 11:39 UK retail sales rise eases pressure on high street
- 11:39 Man stabbed as gun fired at house in Hordern Road, Wolverhampton
- 11:38 It’s our very own nostalgic Hartlepool Easter bonnet parade!
- 11:38 TV Choice AND TRAILER: Five of the best shows this week
- 11:38 New £8.4million Metro railway skills facility approved for South...
- 11:38 REVEALED: The best dental surgeries in Halifax - as rated by their...
- 11:37 New £8.4million Metro railway skills facility approved for South...
- 11:37 Plea to leave seal in peace as it rests up at Sunderland beach
- 11:37 Several cars on fire in Derbyshire
- 11:37 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:36 This is when you can safely drive after a night out drinking
- 11:36 Workington community centre recognised for work by High Sheriff