Cheeky eBay seller puts plastic £5 note 'printed upside down' up for £65,000
There have been countless stories and accounts of new plastic banknotes fetching eye-watering sums of money at auction over the recent days and weeks.
But one cheeky eBay user has taken things a step further.
In a climate where rare banknotes are fetching THOUSANDS on eBay, one seller has taken to the online auction website to try and cash in.
Giving collectors and buyers "an extremely rare opportunity", seller 'mintros' is advertising one of the new polymer notes from the Bank of England.
But all is not as it seems.
The seller is advertising a "banknote printed upside... read more
- 13:50 Sex toys delivered to school
- 13:50 Four days of strike action announced by Northern rail workers in...
- 13:49 TSB customers share their experiences of IT crisis
- 13:49 Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid TV channel: How to watch Champions...
- 13:48 Is this America's most bizarre property? Inside the wacky 'whale...
- 13:48 Novak Djokovic OUT of the Barcelona Open after shock defeat to...
- 13:47 Verdict in trial of teenager accused of murdering boy, 17, in...
- 13:47 Summer education courses launched
- 13:47 Berwick hospital plans to be discussed at public meeting
- 13:45 The key to a long life isn’t money or genetics – it’s...
- 13:45 Tigers player “assisting police”, club confirms
- 13:44 Brexit Bill: David Davis hopeful of late deal with Holyrood
- 13:44 Students ‘shouted “My turn, my turn” as they gang-raped drunk girl...
- 13:44 ‘Skynet’ AI could launch nuclear apocalypse which will wipe out...
- 13:44 Chorley Costcutter turns a corner with new four-star food hygiene...
- 13:43 Go off air! Go Compare's Bill Monster advert can only be shown at...
- 13:42 World of Sport Wrestling to return to British TV screens
- 13:40 PMQs sketch: Fuming Yvette Cooper takes May to task over Windrush...
- 13:40 Plea to find thugs who shot a goose through the head with a crossbow
- 13:40 Arsene Wenger hints he was SACKED by Arsenal in mega revelation
- 13:40 Bomb squad drama: Police deny fire was rigged to hide removal of...
- 13:37 Jeremy Corbyn calls for Amber Rudd to resign over Windrush scandal
- 13:37 Arsene Wenger reveals timing of his exit after 22 years at Arsenal...
- 13:36 Ramsbottom schoolgirl wins national table tennis title
- 13:36 Do you know where missing boy from Wellingborough is?
- 13:35 Mum furious after pub tells her to 'control children or leave'
- 13:35 Man paid someone £500 to split his tongue in two
- 13:34 Mill Fields builds on its sales team with new hire
- 13:33 Man Utd star Alexis Sanchez takes stunning swipe at Arsenal
- 13:32 Prince William just dropped a huge hint over the royal baby name