Charity ball raises funds for seriously-ill children
A black tie charity ball has helped raise more than £1,500 which will give a much needed boost to Chorley’s Derian House Children’s Hospice.
The James Bond themed event was hosted by staff from Hays in Preston in partnership with charity Together for Short Lives at Ribby Hall Village in Wrea Green.
The ball was organised by Hayley Parker from the Hays Preston team to raise awareness of the vital care provided by local children’s hospices across the country.
Jeff Taylor, Director at Hays in Preston, said: “Our charity ball is always a date in the calendar that our team and business clients... read more
- 12:04 Planning on travelling by Metro this weekend? Bank Holiday...
- 12:04 Rare memorial ring for Lord Byron is up for auction
- 12:04 Models back the Respect Program to tackle sexual abuse in fashion
- 12:03 Whiteside in squad for Sofia
- 12:03 What time is the Champions League final and what channel is...
- 12:03 SNP Growth Commission: Scots banks would move HQs to London if...
- 12:02 6 delicious gluten free places to eat in Edinburgh
- 12:01 Quest to find relatives of First World War fallen - as plans for...
- 12:01 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:59 Get in step for 1940s weekend with dance lessons
- 11:59 Rarely-seen garden gems to go on show
- 11:59 Hollie is named Spittal Gala Queen
- 11:59 GDPR blocks some US-based news websites for EU internet users
- 11:59 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:58 Ireland goes to the polls today to amend the eighth in...
- 11:58 Couple didn’t realise they’d won £21,044,592 until shop worker told...
- 11:58 Cat finds out she’s pregnant and it clearly wasn’t planned
- 11:58 Amazon Alexa can now say prayers and channel the voice of God
- 11:58 Shetland ponies bring comfort and joy to dementia patients
- 11:57 Elliot Daly picked ahead of Danny Cipriani at full-back for England
- 11:57 A rookie’s day out at Lord’s: is cricket best appreciated slowly?
- 11:57 Brexit: UK seeks deal on sharing of 'top secret' information
- 11:57 Millom man who failed to pay court fine given six years to settle...
- 11:55 Buxton tot faces 12 weeks of chemo to fight rare medical condition
- 11:54 Give thank for our local drinks at Market Harborough event
- 11:53 You’ll soon be able to buy Maltesers truffles and buttons
- 11:53 A period-themed brunch is coming to London
- 11:53 Fire crews called after boy falls into deep water at Barracks Lodge
- 11:52 The FOUR players Maurizio Sarri wants to sign after replacing...
- 11:52 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...