Chapecoense plane crash: Investigators hunt for clues
Air experts have begun investigating what brought down a plane in Colombia, killing 71 people on board including most of a Brazilian football team.
Chapecoense were flying to the Colombian city of Medellin on Monday for what would have been the biggest match in their history.
Some reports have suggested there was an electrical fault, others that the plane may have run out of fuel.
There has been an outpouring of grief and support from the football world.
What we know A team torn apart Goodbye to my friends on board Just six people of the 77 on board survived. Twenty journalists were among... read more
- 05:13 Mum of 4 says ceiling collapsed on autistic son 3 weeks ago - and...
- 05:13 The clever way victims caught mum-of-3 stealing their mail for...
- 05:13 Mum gives update on fundraising for terminal cancer treatment to...
- 05:12 West Brom have two players back as Liverpool's injury crisis revealed
- 05:12 Birmingham City man tracked by Leeds United and others as side to...
- 05:08 Stolen car in fatal crash was being chased by police - Ombudsman
- 04:50 Concerns grow over fate of Sydney's last government-owned sandstone...
- 04:47 Trago Mills's £65m Merthyr Tydfil store opens at last
- 04:25 Thousands of families can't afford to top up their energy meter
- 03:55 John Sentamu: In Stephen Lawrence’s memory, we will defy racism
- 03:53 Five people die as anti-government protests spread across Nicaragua
- 03:47 Residents 'not showered' care home in Essex warned
- 03:45 TRAVEL REVIEW: Fun for everyone at Butlins Skegness
- 03:43 Call to save military airfields from closure
- 03:42 Roadworks Round-up: The works which may cause you hold-ups in the...
- 03:33 Whitley Bay superdad wins prestigious award
- 03:24 Real ale drinkers asked to embrace change
- 03:11 Justine Greening: It’s in the interests of Yorkshire business to...
- 03:01 Antidote that can treat ALL deadly snake bites could be on the...
- 02:59 Highlights, presentations and recruitment - a week in the life of...
- 02:58 Oprah Winfrey given Swiss apology for 'racist treatment' over handbag
- 02:45 No joke: have China's censors gone too far with ban on humour app?
- 02:43 Missed this week's entertainment news?
- 02:42 Graduation – a guide for parents
- 02:42 Drugs, sleeplessness, isolation: the downside of being a dance...
- 02:32 Why do the Chinese love Bicester Village?
- 02:21 Southwest Airlines accident: Authorities order mass engine inspections
- 02:08 Sydney man charged with several terror-related offences
- 02:01 Draya Michele brightens up Atlanta club with her off-the-shoulder...
- 02:01 Tristan Thompson's alleged fling Lani Blair 'to star in VH1 reality...