Chapecoense air crash: Bolivia suspends LaMia airline
Bolivia's aviation authority has suspended the operating licence of LaMia, the charter airline whose plane crashed on Monday killing 71 people.
It was LaMia's only operational plane, and had been part-owned by the pilot.
The aircraft carrying Brazil's Chapecoense football team went down near Medellin, Colombia. There were only six survivors.
Colombian authorities say evidence is growing that the plane crashed because it ran out of fuel as it tried to land.
LaMia was only set up last year, and has three aircraft - two of which are being repaired.
What we know Brace position saved me, says... read more
- 16:08 Fantasy Football Tips: The transfers you should make for Gameweek 30
- 16:07 RNLI figures show increase for Northumberland lifeboat crews
- 16:07 Knitted chicks set to boost funds
- 16:07 Everything you need to know ahead of May's local elections in...
- 16:07 New property firm Watsons Estate Agency opens in Kimberley
- 16:07 See New Year's Eve road menace take police on 100mph pursuit in...
- 16:07 The Whitehouse in Sawley is to close and re-open as a tapas...
- 16:07 School cuts: 'Education is in crisis. We’re being asked to do more,...
- 16:06 Lord Jordan encourages Claverdon School pupils to grasp opportunities
- 16:06 Call goes out for your funny pet photos
- 16:06 Suspicious incident reported in Radford Semele
- 16:06 Merseyrail reveals Grand National day plans for train services...
- 16:06 Analysis: Brexit letter brings change of tone from PM
- 16:06 VIDEO: Fire closes off part of Mansfield town centre
- 16:06 Nine new animal cruelty complaints EVERY DAY in Nottinghamshire
- 16:05 President Hollande ‘Brexit will be PAINFUL for the British’
- 16:05 Engineers repair Syria's Tabqa dam spillways after shelling
- 16:05 Park on the kerb or the grass verge? You could soon be fined for...
- 16:05 German parliament foiled cyber attack by hackers via Israeli website
- 16:05 Angry residents urge council to act immediately after travellers...
- 16:05 This is how Brexit will affect each Premier League club - including...
- 16:05 Why Ross McCormack's Aston Villa career might not be over - Villa...
- 16:05 Aston Villa: Neil Taylor was "nearly in tears" - Everton defender
- 16:04 Pride in Barrow roots to feature in debut author’s labour of love
- 16:04 Zlatan Ibrahimovic hints at extending Manchester United stay
- 16:04 Samsung Galaxy S8 hides home button and gains Bixby AI
- 16:04 Chelsea could replace Real Madrid target Eden Hazard with this...
- 16:04 Arsenal transfer update: Why this star will cost Gunners £38m in...
- 16:04 Chelsea star Eden Hazard: This is where I would like to go
- 16:04 Chelsea reach shock agreement to sign Tottenham midfielder -...