Chance to meet Ant and Dec helps Sunflower Ball raise £46,174 for local disabled children
Didn’t you do well in support of this year’s Sunflower Ball.
The annual event for the Chronicle Sunshine Fund in aid of local disabled children made £46,174.
Now organisers have sent a thank you to all the people who made it possible.
Fund-raising coordinator Rebecca Jama said: “We are overwhelmed by the support we received on the evening especially with the bids for iPads.
“We are delighted to announce we raised an incredible £46,174 and we couldn’t have done it without you.
“All money raised on the evening will support children with disabilities right here in the North East.”
A chance to... read more
- 08:27 Britain's McBride sees challenging second half, keeps FY outlook
- 08:27 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:26 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:26 The Hoosiers and Toploader headline Tidal Waves Beach Festival at...
- 08:26 Twenty-year-old Bethany set to release fourth book in two years
- 08:26 The morning news headlines: Door won't shut on EU migrant workers -...
- 08:26 80mph winds expected to hit Britain as Storm Doris arrives
- 08:25 Drug needles found in Sheffield street
- 08:25 Jim Duffy: Searching for that spark of leadership
- 08:24 Letter: How much longer do taxpayers have to be at bottom of the list?
- 08:25 Kei Nishikori stunned at Rio Open by Thomaz Bellucci
- 08:24 Tipping point: Is fly-tipping getting out of control in Shropshire?
- 08:25 Angela Merkel facing election threat in head-to-head with former EU...
- 08:24 Prostate cancer: Ex-boxer Richie Woodhall urges Shropshire men to...
- 08:24 Van crash driver from Shrewsbury more than twice the drink-drive limit
- 08:24 Time to Bring on the Bride - could you star in new TV show?
- 08:24 Shropshire Council leader defends councillors' £11,500 alllowances
- 08:24 The morning news headlines: Door won't shut on EU migrant workers -...
- 08:24 Red light cameras for Telford's problem Trench Lock interchange
- 08:24 Obese men last 1 minute and 30 seconds longer in bed – here’s why
- 08:24 80mph winds expected to hit Britain as Storm Doris arrives
- 08:24 Shropshire's most deadly roads: Map highlights county's crash hotspots
- 08:23 EastEnders viewers OUTRAGED as they spot major Queen Vic collapse...
- 08:23 Jo Cox’s heartbroken husband admits anguish of MP’s death ‘still...
- 08:23 The morning news headlines: Door won't shut on EU migrant workers -...
- 08:23 Radical plans for healthcare overhaul to plug £400m black hole
- 08:23 Fallout over conference's 'all-male panel'
- 08:23 Models Own makes Leeds its flagship
- 08:22 Transfer News: Chelsea swap, battle for Arsenal ace, Man United...
- 08:22 Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker criticises treatment...