Chairman Les Gray says Hamilton expect to win all of their home games
Hamilton chairman Les Gray urges Martin Canning and Guillaume Beuzelin to get into the winning habit – because the club expects to beat any team that visits the SuperSeal Stadium.
Gray wants all of Accies’ Premiership rivals to find it difficult to take points from South Lanarkshire, and reckons his side isn’t far away from going on a winning run.
He said: “We genuinely think that we should go out and try to beat everybody that comes here.
“It doesn’t make any difference to us whether we’re in the Premiership for the fourth year in a row or the 25th year in a row. It doesn’t matter to us.... read more
- 12:57 Birmingham City attacker Diego Fabbrini nearing a return to his...
- 12:57 Sunderland defender charged over alleged punch on West Brom's...
- 12:57 Rotheram: 'I'll slash Tunnel tolls to £1 for regular commuters'
- 12:57 Brake welcomes police crackdown on drivers using mobiles
- 12:56 ‘Salt and ice challenge ‘ can cause burns and scars, pupils warned
- 12:56 Severe PMS has been linked to a parasite carried by cats
- 12:56 Hartlepool youngsters get inspired during science week
- 12:56 Ladies’ rugby is taking off in Hartlepool
- 12:55 Noughties R&B queen Ashanti cancels Rock City gig just four days...
- 12:55 More than 1,000 jobs planned for regeneration of Thoresby Colliery
- 12:55 Police looking to identify two teenagers suspected of arson
- 12:55 Nintendo Classic NES games: Has a big new secret been discovered?
- 12:54 Five things we learned from the Trainspotting 2 world premiere
- 12:54 Former Arsenal and Tottenham star Sol Campbell: Hopefully Chelsea...
- 12:54 Which Premier League team has scored the most late goals this season?
- 12:54 Watch the ‘punch’ that could land this Premier League player a...
- 12:54 Guillem Balague provides major Antoine Griezmann update: Man United...
- 12:54 The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons has some advice for the Sheldon...
- 12:54 Chelsea trio visit Hull star Ryan Mason in hospital after he...
- 12:54 Derby expert says 'hard Brexit' will mean more firms going bust
- 12:53 Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- 12:53 Market Rasen and Louth RFC whitewash Old Scouts
- 12:53 Rape ruling footballer David Robertson retires from the sport
- 12:52 Boozed-up man is ordered to pay £613 after abusing police officer
- 12:52 Pound eyes $1.25 as traders bet British government to lose Brexit case
- 12:51 Did you see schoolboy, 14, being hit in the face in Stafford?
- 12:51 Rafael Nadal battles past Gael Monfils to set up Australian Open...
- 12:51 Crash on Bay Gateway junction
- 12:50 Pound hits one-month HIGH against dollar investors 'lose patience'...
- 12:50 How happy are people in your part of Derbyshire?