Celtic player ratings: Find out which Bhoys got top marks in thrilling draw with Manchester City
Craig Gordon 7
Under scrutiny with a return to No. 1 spot but let no-one down.
Mikael Lustig 7
An inch short of denying City’s first but tucked in and defended well.
Kolo Toure 8
Used every ounce of experience to plug gaps and control at set pieces.
Erik Sviatchenko 8
Aguero was always going to be threat but he was committed and composed.
Kieran Tierney 8
Rises to every challenge, no matter how high the bar is set for him.
Nir Bitton 7
Quietly efficient foil for Brown, stopped City playing between lines.
Scott Brown 7
Did well to deny City’s main playmakers. Led his side maturely.
James... read more
- 08:29 9 new restaurants in London you should try this July
- 08:29 Real Madrid raise Alvaro Morata price to £80m to put off...
- 08:28 China sentences 13 drug dealers to death and eight are executed on...
- 08:28 Police investigate damage to car's boot in Dalton
- 08:28 Manchester United player Marcus Rashford meets Ronaldinho
- 08:27 Weather warning as heavy rain batters the North East
- 08:27 Hotpoint fridge-freezer safety warning after Grenfell Tower fire
- 08:26 Chelsea cleared to seal Kostas Manolas transfer as Zenit Saint...
- 08:25 Kind firms help Sunderland Scout group after £33,000 minibus was...
- 08:25 Woodlands made to work hard for victory by determined effort from...
- 08:25 Elderly couple threatened by masked raiders in Dronfield
- 08:23 Cubbington School pupils’ reading challenge raises money for new books
- 08:23 South Holland youngsters risking life and limb to swim in rivers
- 08:23 ‘Great outcome for customers’ as Co-op Bank secures £700m
- 08:22 BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood fans beg for TV return as Sarah...
- 08:21 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Tameside -...
- 08:21 Arsenal Transfer News: Lacazette update, Monaco reject Lemar bid,...
- 08:19 Huge surge in college students with a therapist: Rates DOUBLED last...
- 08:19 London’s top celeb eaterie for Leeds?
- 08:19 Prescriptions 'too costly for patients': Thousands with long-term...
- 08:19 Life inside HMP Leeds: Drugs, violence and poor conditions
- 08:19 Up to 15 ambulances called to Leeds prison daily due to former...
- 08:19 Angela Merkel U-turns on same-sex marriage
- 08:18 Missing girl last seen at Coventry's Arena Park found safe and well
- 08:18 AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
- 08:18 DS Smith to buy 80 percent of U.S. packaging firm Interstate...
- 08:18 Tesco and Booker call for fast-track competition probe
- 08:17 Spittal plans poised for green light
- 08:17 Walking for charity
- 08:17 New Zealand put in the hours at the Westpac Stadium ahead of crunch...