Celtic legend backs hoops to progress
Brattbakk also played for Rosenborg but believes in Scots
Harald Brattbakk said yesterday that Celtic still have the edge over Rosenborg despite the Hoops drawing a blank when his two former clubs met in the first leg of their Champions League qualifier at Parkhead on Wednesday night.
The former striker joined the Hoops from the Norwegian outfit in 1997 and will be forever remembered in the East End of Glasgow for scoring in the 2-0 home win over St Johnstone the following season which helped clinch the Premiership title and deny Rangers 10 in a row.
Brattbakk is naturally intrigued by the... read more
- 07:00 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:59 Woman eating candy floss for competition is the best thing you’ll...
- 06:57 Real Madrid will not sign Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah this summer...
- 06:57 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 1,000 empty Preston homes to be brought back into use
- 06:56 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 Plea to drivers over school crossing fears
- 06:56 Preston boss Alex Neil confident Sean Maguire will get even better
- 06:56 Barcelona news: Antoine Griezmann makes SHOCK transfer confession
- 06:56 Man Utd transfer news: Blaise Matuidi move depends on one major...
- 06:53 Sixth explosion in Austin, Texas, is not linked to serial bomber,...
- 06:52 Marcos Alonso reveals Chelsea team-mate Alvaro Morata's outrage at...
- 06:50 Girl, 11, gives birth after being ‘repeatedly raped by six men...
- 06:48 Railway launches club for youngsters
- 06:48 Amble restaurant is shortlisted for award
- 06:48 Good Food Guide promotes town’s eating premises
- 06:48 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:47 South Shields dance classes for older people is reducing falls
- 06:47 Hebburn sea cadet chosen for Royal role
- 06:47 Anti-social behaviour scheme kicks off in South Tyneside
- 06:47 Heartbroken family’s memorial bench tribute to tragedy man
- 06:47 Jarrow couple with youngster diagnosed with cystic fibrosis are...
- 06:47 MP to continue campaign for drug to be available on NHS
- 06:47 Harlow's Princess Alexandra Hospital out of special measures
- 06:45 British architecture projects under threat from Brexit – survey
- 06:44 Kettering couple celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 06:44 REVEALED: The latest average house prices in Corby, East Northants,...
- 06:42 Kineton Greenhills grocery burgled
- 06:41 Alive with artisans: Cairo’s al-Darb al-Ahmar district – a photo essay
- 06:40 Manchester United plotting £50m summer swoop for Arsenal star...