Celtic captain Scott Brown worried about injury if rival fans continue to throw objects: 'Eventually someone will get hit in the head'
Captain Scott Brown has warned of potential injuries to Celtic players from fans throwing missiles at away games.
The midfielder made light of objects launched during the 1-1 draw with Motherwell at Fir Park on Wednesday night which extended the Hoops unbeaten domestic run to 66 games by saying: 'I made a pound again, I'm getting good at this game.'
However, the Scotland skipper was serious about what he says is a growing issue when the Ladbrokes Premiers League leaders are on their travels.
Brown had previously spoken about missiles thrown during the game against Rangers at Ibrox last... read more
- 10:42 'I’m scared to go outside after dark' - Residents speak after man...
- 10:42 Charity worker aims for record race in Two Castles Run
- 10:41 Hits of Adele to be recreated on the Lichfield Garrick stage
- 10:40 Katie flying flag for Corby in Miss Teen Galaxy finals
- 10:39 Ozell Pemberton murder: Second arrest after teen fatally stabbed in...
- 10:36 Josh Warrington takes IBF title from Lee Selby after pulsating...
- 10:36 Besiktas boss confirms Anderson Talisca's exit is imminent amid...
- 10:36 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho plots to rival Barcelona to sign ‘the...
- 10:33 Cuba plane crash company had ‘serious complaints’ before air...
- 10:32 Scots ‘increasingly likely’ to report suspected trafficking to police
- 10:29 Teen driver 'seriously ill' after Northallerton crash
- 10:29 Service for bereaved parents and families to take place at the...
- 10:28 Former Burton Sea Cadet commanding officer Trevor Brunce was always...
- 10:25 Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos reveals plan to stop Liverpool duo in...
- 10:25 Rangers boss Steven Gerrard to battle Aston Villa and Leeds for...
- 10:25 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ready to cough up £35m for La Liga star
- 10:24 Unattended food sparks Lake District flat fire
- 10:23 England v Pakistan can be the healthy distraction the ECB so craves
- 10:19 Alice Rawsthorn’s cultural highlights
- 10:18 Terror attack survivors urge public to fight terrorism
- 10:17 Police search rightful owner of stolen generator
- 10:14 UKIP 'should fold' if Brexit done right, says ex-Welsh leader
- 10:14 Fire service saves 516 pets
- 10:13 Out of control bonfire in Ilkeston
- 10:12 Electoral body rejects claim by Vote Leave that it allowed donations
- 10:12 Boris Johnson escapes Brexit troubles to feed manatees in Peru
- 10:12 Of course someone’s turned the Yanny vs Laurel debate into eyebrow art
- 10:11 First pictures from scene of 'liquid' attack near Leicester Royal...
- 10:10 Helena Christensen: ‘When I’m on trips I listen to recordings of my...
- 10:10 Look what came in the post: the rise of subscription shopping