Celtic and the Champions League Lightning Seeds: Record that should strike fear into Mönchengladbach
HISTORY says Celtic should be in confident mood.
In their eight seasons in the Champions League , the Hoops have been the fourth seed on four occasions (second seed once, third seed three times).
That hasn't stopped Celtic rising to occasion on home soil against perceived better opposition.
In the four matches at Celtic Park where they have been the lowest seed, Celtic have never lost to their third-seed opponents.
But with Celtic in pot four again this season and Gladbach in pot three, will history repeat itself?
Record Sport Online takes a look at those Euro glory nights and the bad news... read more
- 09:04 Latest news from Belford History Society
- 09:04 North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site...
- 09:03 Shakshouka
- 08:59 Men receive a whopping £29,000 more than women in retirement over...
- 08:59 Will this be the Knightsbridge of Ireland? We take a look around...
- 08:58 David Beckham aims subtle dig at Arsene Wenger critics in class...
- 08:57 Delays after van fire on the M6
- 08:57 Brave girl's kiss for dying mum days before she lost cancer battle...
- 08:57 'My kids!' Single mum's heartbreaking screams as she watched home...
- 08:56 'Surely it can't happen'? Coventry City fans are dreaming and...
- 08:53 London Marathon could be biggest ever despite heat worries
- 08:53 Arsène Wenger changed the face of English football. It was all him
- 08:52 Jazz festival returns to northern Lincolnshire
- 08:51 Man arrested for ‘breaking into Taylor Swift’s home and sleeping in...
- 08:46 Club relaunch hopes to curb village woes
- 08:39 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:37 Cornelly United: Games to go ahead 'for our injured lads'
- 08:35 Scotch whisky is our liquid ambassador
- 08:35 Food blog: Brodie Williams
- 08:35 Treatise on cow-pox put physician John Ring’s career at stake
- 08:35 Desert Island Chef: Paul Newman of Thyme at Errichel
- 08:35 The Fisherman’s Tavern, Broughty Ferry (37/50)
- 08:35 More than 60 people helped Northampton woman when dog Bertie went...
- 08:35 Food blog: Kat Riach
- 08:35 Keeping the social side of cycling in motion
- 08:35 A den and a ditty, close to the city
- 08:33 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte aims fresh dig at Manchester United...
- 08:28 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal chief could join Everton this summer
- 08:28 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:28 Sheffield DJ speaks out over suicidal feelings before undergoing...