Celtic 0 Borussia Monchengladbach 2 as Hoops slump to Champions League defeat - 3 things we learned
CELTIC’S European adventure looks like being over by Christmas after they were outclassed by Borussia Monchengladbach in the Champions League.
The Scottish champs slumped to only their fourth defeat in 26 group stage games in Glasgow as the Bundesliga side handed out a footballing lesson.
The Hoops were a shadow of the side that drew 3-3 with Manchester City earlier this month as they were passed off the park by a side who were supposed to be reeling after a string of injuries to top team stars.
This was Borussia’s first win on Scottish soil as two second half strikes, from skipper Lars... read more
- 17:08 Police are investigating several incidents including break-ins and...
- 17:08 Water works exhibition for public
- 17:06 Taking ketamine ‘could help alcoholics quit booze’, experts claim
- 17:06 Ben Gerraghty arrested and charged with robbery and wounding
- 17:06 What to do if your child has got the hacking cough - and what to avoid
- 17:06 Thousands of south Cumbria residents respond to National Grid's...
- 17:05 GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks recover, dollar steadies as investors eye...
- 17:05 Bulgaria former parliamentary speaker to be appointed as interim PM...
- 17:05 Trump signs orders advancing Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- 17:05 Female Focus: Lily Corry (Prestatyn)
- 17:05 Pokemon Duel released in UK TODAY - here's all you need to know
- 17:05 Saudi Aramco asks banks to pitch for world's largest share sale
- 17:04 West Ham fans you won't believe what Dimitri Payet has just done in...
- 17:04 Liverpool transgender campaigner 'drowned after falling in to marina'
- 17:03 Don Frye expects WWE star Brock Lesnar to return to the UFC despite...
- 17:02 Ex-Wolves striker Michael McIndoe questioned by fraud detectives
- 17:02 Cadbury strikes Premier League partnership deal
- 17:02 Sports Direct welcome jailing of people traffickers
- 17:02 Aston Villa transfer update: James Bree and Conor Hourihane latest
- 17:02 These two internationals are set for Liverpool deals - journalist
- 17:02 Tube Strike: RMT announces walkout on two underground lines
- 17:01 Council tax to rise in Derbyshire to bring in extra £11million
- 17:01 Derbyshire man accused of murder appears at crown court with...
- 17:00 Miners lift FTSE into positive territory as BT slumps
- 16:59 Most optimistic Self Assessment expense claims
- 16:58 The future of the Robin Hood Legacy is secured after support from...
- 16:58 Notts firm Proludic on how it became UK's No.1 outdoor gym supplier
- 16:58 Knives held to victims' throats in Aspley robbery
- 16:57 Coronation Street spoilers: David Platt faces court over the car...
- 16:57 Patrice Evra is a transfer target for Marseille as former...