Celebrity chef Luke Thomas: My recipe for the best ever Welsh curry
Tomorrow is the start of National Curry Week and to get you in the mood, here are three curries with a distinctly Welsh flavour.
The first is by Luke Thomas, the UK’s youngest head chef who has restaurants in Chester, the Cotswolds and Dubai.
As with all these recipes, he uses Welsh Lamb, as he does in his eateries, in this case harnessing under-utilised neck cuts.
Luke, 22, originally from Connah’s Quay, confessed his Welsh Lamb curry recipe was one of his all-time favourites.
“I love a good curry,” he said.
“To utilise a good cut like the neck with is full of flavour is well worth the... read more
- 10:01 Manchester United targeting Massimiliano Allegri as Jose Mourinho’s...
- 10:01 Mum's anger over 'out of date' milk at her son's Doncaster school
- 09:59 MOT tests are having big changes here’s what you need to know
- 09:59 Woman clocked-up nearly £4,000 in fines for using TV without a licence
- 09:59 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:59 Firefighters called to chimney fire in Heysham
- 09:59 Dog owners blasted for rise in Fylde beach mess
- 09:58 Seven things are going to cost you more from April 2018 - but what...
- 09:58 Croatia squad attend Miami Heat game as Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic,...
- 09:58 Freiburg murder: Afghan jailed for life in Germany
- 09:58 Sheffield tree protester arrested for playing plastic trumpet
- 09:57 Cannibal chef feeds couple slices of their own body parts for...
- 09:57 Hargreaves Lansdown investors to get £15m back after DIY investing...
- 09:57 Police not fooled by 'plonker's' Del Boy driving licence
- 09:56 Minister forced to change his own app after data-mining complaints
- 09:56 Minister floats prospect of procurement rules changing after Brexit...
- 09:56 West Ham issue life bans to fans who invaded pitch or threw missiles
- 09:55 Chimney fire in Fleet Hargate
- 09:55 Comment: Heady days for everyone connected with Montrose
- 09:55 Dundee United new boy Anthony Ralston facing bigger challenge than...
- 09:54 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:53 Extra hours, violence, stress and working while unwell
- 09:53 Major £167k grant for cancer charity
- 09:52 Woman targeted by robber in Doncaster street
- 09:52 Crews battle fire at veterinary surgery in Layton
- 09:52 Editor's letter: How your Harrogate Advertiser website is changing
- 09:52 PLASTIC CAMPAIGN: Lancaster and Morecambe businesses ditch the plastic
- 09:51 Thousands of grandparents are missing out on this Government money
- 09:50 Retail sales grow faster than expected in February
- 09:50 Why Adama Traore could come back to haunt Aston Villa