Celebrities to join Ratchet Clothing designer to name face of Derbyshire brand
Famous faces will be on the judging panel to find the face of popular Derbyshire fashion brand Ratchet Clothing.
Company owner and designer, Dhillan Bhadwaj, is looking for a member of the public to become the face of the brand for 2017 - and the winner will be picked by Dhillan along with a TV celebrity.
Dhillan will be joined on the judging panel by Sandy Channer from Channel 4 programme Gogglebox on Saturday, November 5, and Lauren Socha from E4's MisFits on Sunday, November 6, for the finale of "The Face Of Ratchet Clothing" competition.
And the winner will be in with a chance... read more
- 08:13 Ideas for how to treat mum this Mother’s Day in Derbyshire
- 08:13 Fire at restaurant closes main road through Alfreton
- 08:13 Derbyshire drugs gang jailed for more than 17 years
- 08:13 Owner of dog that bit jogger denies it was dangerously out of control
- 08:13 Firefighters tackle ‘large’ building blaze
- 08:13 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 08:12 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features - March 23
- 08:12 In-store sales at Next PLC are down with more tough times ahead
- 08:10 BEFORE THE BENCH: Cases due to be heard at magistrates' court in...
- 08:10 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features - March 23
- 08:09 3,000 employees at steelworks to be offered chance to extend...
- 08:09 Sheffield Telegraph Health: ‘I cried my heart out so intensely - my...
- 08:09 War hero's medals to go under hammer
- 08:09 Paddy Madden brings up a half century of goals for Scunthorpe in...
- 08:09 It will be extremely difficult for Scunthorpe to get automatic...
- 08:09 New principal to take the reins at technical college
- 08:08 Cumbria MPs recall moment of terror as attacker struck in Westminster
- 08:09 More than THREE child sex offences in Humberside force area EVERY day
- 08:08 Barrow man feared losing his job, inquest hears
- 08:09 Huge £4.8m rates boost for Scunthorpe steelworks
- 08:08 Cuts 'undermine' future of Cumbria's students say MPs
- 08:08 Paper recycling for Furness schools to be dropped from September
- 08:08 Brighter weather just around the corner
- 08:08 Nick Baines: From a Palace of democracy to an Abbey of prayer, the...
- 08:08 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features - March 23
- 08:07 What Joe Hart said to Lukas Podolski after his thunderbolt in...
- 08:06 Tottenham to find out Wembley fate as they await approval to host...
- 08:06 Liverpool and Everton target Michael Keane 'flattered' by growing...
- 08:06 Lewis Hamilton and Formula One stars descend on Melbourne ahead of...
- 08:04 New mums sing the praises of Telford hospital's birth unit