CCTV shows missing man shortly before he disappeared
0 Have your say Police searching for a missing 60-year-old man have released two CCTV images showing him shortly before he disappeared.
Robert Bidski was reported missing by his family on Monday October 10 at around 9pm.
He was last seen in the Chickenley area and Mr Bidski’s car was found on Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, near to the Bretton roundabout.
He is described as white, 5ft 10 tall of a slim build with grey hair and a goatee beard.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a grey wool jacket which was waist length, blue faded jeans and grey shoes.
PC Bronwyn Carter, said: “We are... read more
- 08:35 Selection in EFL Cup final could be tipping point amid conflicting...
- 08:35 From the white sands of The Whitsundays to the golden bays of the...
- 08:35 One legacy helps another
- 08:35 Escaped prisoner Shaun Walmsley still on the loose
- 08:35 US V EU: Trump aide in 'anti-Brussels slap down behind closed...
- 08:35 Woman jailed ‘for having sex with a dog’
- 08:34 Crash leads to partial closure of M1
- 08:34 Man seriously injured in stabbing
- 08:34 Hong Kong stocks at 18-1/2-month high on GDP, mainland inflows
- 08:34 Playbox Theatre will support Syria aid appeal by staging play
- 08:33 Fish and Chips the cats love going on outdoor adventures with...
- 08:33 Playbox Theatre will support Syria aid appeal by staging play
- 08:32 ‘Vote them all out’: Fury at Chapel St Leonards Parish Council
- 08:32 Time to check your change! The most valuable £1 coins in...
- 08:31 Surviving South Yorkshire D Day veterans offered free trip to...
- 08:31 Nearly 200 properties hit by power cut in Sheffield
- 08:30 Hibs and Hearts get ready to do battle in Scottish Cup replay and...
- 08:30 80mph winds expected to hit Britain as Storm Doris arrives
- 08:30 Force India confirm driver line-up ahead of 2017 F1 car launch
- 08:27 Britain's McBride sees challenging second half, keeps FY outlook
- 08:27 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:26 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:26 The Hoosiers and Toploader headline Tidal Waves Beach Festival at...
- 08:26 Twenty-year-old Bethany set to release fourth book in two years
- 08:26 The morning news headlines: Door won't shut on EU migrant workers -...
- 08:26 80mph winds expected to hit Britain as Storm Doris arrives
- 08:25 Drug needles found in Sheffield street
- 08:25 Jim Duffy: Searching for that spark of leadership
- 08:24 Letter: How much longer do taxpayers have to be at bottom of the list?
- 08:25 Kei Nishikori stunned at Rio Open by Thomaz Bellucci