Cat missing for FOUR years reunited with owner after being found living off scraps at a Lincolnshire garden centre
A pet cat who reported missing from his family home for four years has been reunited with his owners – after being found hiding out at a Lincolnshire garden centre.
Quassi, a black moggy, now aged 9, had disappeared from the home of Kate and James Beanland on Lavender Way in Stamford back in 2013.
The couple hunted for their pet, but it was too no avail and they had both given up hope.
However, a few weeks ago, on July 19, the mum-of-two received a call to say their pet who is named after Quasimodo because of his hunched back, had been found living it rough in the Stamford Garden Centre.... read more
- 07:00 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:59 Woman eating candy floss for competition is the best thing you’ll...
- 06:57 Real Madrid will not sign Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah this summer...
- 06:57 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 1,000 empty Preston homes to be brought back into use
- 06:56 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 Plea to drivers over school crossing fears
- 06:56 Preston boss Alex Neil confident Sean Maguire will get even better
- 06:56 Barcelona news: Antoine Griezmann makes SHOCK transfer confession
- 06:56 Man Utd transfer news: Blaise Matuidi move depends on one major...
- 06:53 Sixth explosion in Austin, Texas, is not linked to serial bomber,...
- 06:52 Marcos Alonso reveals Chelsea team-mate Alvaro Morata's outrage at...
- 06:50 Girl, 11, gives birth after being ‘repeatedly raped by six men...
- 06:48 Railway launches club for youngsters
- 06:48 Amble restaurant is shortlisted for award
- 06:48 Good Food Guide promotes town’s eating premises
- 06:48 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:47 South Shields dance classes for older people is reducing falls
- 06:47 Hebburn sea cadet chosen for Royal role
- 06:47 Anti-social behaviour scheme kicks off in South Tyneside
- 06:47 Heartbroken family’s memorial bench tribute to tragedy man
- 06:47 Jarrow couple with youngster diagnosed with cystic fibrosis are...
- 06:47 MP to continue campaign for drug to be available on NHS
- 06:47 Harlow's Princess Alexandra Hospital out of special measures
- 06:45 British architecture projects under threat from Brexit – survey
- 06:44 Kettering couple celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 06:44 REVEALED: The latest average house prices in Corby, East Northants,...
- 06:42 Kineton Greenhills grocery burgled
- 06:41 Alive with artisans: Cairo’s al-Darb al-Ahmar district – a photo essay
- 06:40 Manchester United plotting £50m summer swoop for Arsenal star...