Cat impaled by kebab skewer saved by Cambridgeshire vet

Cat impaled by kebab skewer saved by Cambridgeshire vet
 

A cat bit off more than it could chew when it stole a wooden kebab skewer from its owner and got it stuck through its mouth and ear.
As Olive jumped to the floor, the stick jabbed her and she ran through the cat-flap with it impaled in her mouth.
It took a day to find her, and she was rushed to a vet in Cambridgeshire for emergency surgery.
The vet, who recently removed a kebab stick from a dog's stomach, said two kebab-related injuries was "unusual".
Olive's owner, Richard Brewis, believes his cat thought the wooden stick could be a toy or tasty treat as she grabbed it from his... read more

 
10 June 2018 in Regional, Views: 145
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30