Cat given oxygen after being rescued from Ellesmere house fire



The pet had to be given oxygen treatment through a specialist pet mask, after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a home on Diksmuide Drive.
Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service said all of the occupants of the home had been able to get out before their arrival.
The blaze started in the kitchen at about 10.20pm last night and fire crews from Ellesmere and Oswestry were sent to the scene.
Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used hoses to extinguish the blaze in just over 20 minutes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter read more

 
27 September 2016 in Regional West, Views: 44
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31