Casualty taken to hospital after telegraph pole crash
A motorist was taken to hospital after the car whey were driving crashed into a telegraph pole and tree.
Emergency services were called to the scene, on the B4114 Coventry Road, in Narborough, shortly after 10.30pm on Friday.
A fire service spokesman said: "The incident was located at the Coventry Road junction with Mortimer Road.
"One vehicle had collided with a telegraph pole and a tree.
"One casualty was medically trapped and their injuries assessed by paramedics."
The casualty was freed from the vehicle by 11.30pm and taken by ambulance to Leicester Royal Infirmary.... read more
- 10:27 Host of Hallowe’en themed events for Half Term
- 10:26 PICTURES & VIDEO: Whaley Bridge's newest pub opens its doors
- 10:26 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:26 Caroline Wozniacki reignites feud by hitting out at Maria...
- 10:25 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:25 Supreme Court to hear Northern Ireland abortion case
- 10:25 Greenwood friends learn how to identify fungi
- 10:24 Doors close at one of Fylde coast's estate agents
- 10:24 Prince Harry applauds staff at Veterans UK on his visit to the Fylde
- 10:23 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:23 Sheffield United fans due in court over violence
- 10:22 Has your Freeview service been affected by new 4G masts? Help is...
- 10:21 Singapore Airlines signs $13.8bn Boeing deal
- 10:21 Blackpool: From the courts 23-10-17
- 10:20 Fauld Crater poem written by Stretton man included in Staffordshire...
- 10:20 Free outdoor ice skating rink coming to Kenilworth this Christmas
- 10:19 Russia to test its Satan 2 ballistic missile that could 'beat any...
- 10:19 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:19 Toys R Us half price sale - how you can save a small fortune on...
- 10:19 Young Derby County midfielder recognised for his progress on and...
- 10:18 Manuscript telling story of 17th century Yorkshire witchcraft trial...
- 10:18 Ex-Manchester United duo heading for showdown in battle for...
- 10:18 Sheffield MP 'quits' committee role following 'Girls Aloud orgy'...
- 10:18 How many cigarette breaks can you legally take at work?
- 10:17 4,000 sign "Stop Killing Birmingham Cyclists" petition after death...
- 10:17 Elderly woman seriously injured in Smethwick house blaze
- 10:16 Prince Harry applauds staff at Veterans UK on his visit to the Fylde
- 10:15 Two North Wales policemen sacked after one turned up drunk and...
- 10:15 Cromford canal tripboat scoops certificate of excellence
- 10:14 Dundee United manager hunt yet to gather momentum