Cash boost for new primary school building
0 Have your say Nearly £4 million will be invested by the council to provide a new building for pupils at a Todmorden primary school.
The current Ferney Lee Primary School site, Ferney Lee Road, is no longer fit for purpose and will be demolished once a new, modern site school been built.
Head teacher Helen Hannah said: “The proposed new-build is a fantastic opportunity for the whole community at Ferney Lee.
“Whilst the façade may look very grand and beautiful, the running costs significantly compromise the sustainability of our staff team impacting directly on outcomes for children.
“To be... read more
- 11:38 How former airbase school bounced back after RAF left Doncaster
- 11:38 New apartments offer luxury living with the best views over...
- 11:38 Over 2,900 complaints of animal cruelty in Nottinghamshire...
- 11:37 European team of the week based on stats: PSG, Bayern Munich,...
- 11:37 Northamptonshire bride and groom traipsed home after police halted...
- 11:37 Independent coffee chain opens Burton Latimer shop
- 11:36 Nine Lincolnshire Police officers assaulted in three days
- 11:36 Children secure place at preferred Northumberland schools
- 11:35 How former airbase school bounced back after RAF left Doncaster
- 11:34 Prince's family suing hospital that treated singer for initial...
- 11:34 Winter is coming: how the weather became TV's coldest villain
- 11:33 Godleman over the moon with victory
- 11:33 3 arrested after drugs and gun found in raid
- 11:32 Show dedicated to Sheffield dance teacher
- 11:32 Chancellor hails a 'turning point' for the economy as the...
- 11:32 Holyrood row breaks out over "fawning" Royal baby motion
- 11:32 New case of Alabama Rot confirmed
- 11:32 Premier League transfer news: Danny Rose, Mauro Icardi, Jorginho,...
- 11:31 How former airbase school bounced back after RAF left Doncaster
- 11:31 Brackley food business to offer direct degree route
- 11:31 Peruvian judge orders arrest of two accused of lynching Canadian
- 11:30 David Davis apologises for unannounced border visit
- 11:30 Plans for 150 homes in Hatton Park due to be heard tonight
- 11:30 Man released after joint enterprise conviction quashed
- 11:30 Kate Middleton red dress is giving us serious Princess Diana vibes
- 11:29 Closing branches leaves ‘sense of decline and despair’, banks...
- 11:29 Using your phone in the passenger seat could land you a £200 fine...
- 11:28 Digital skills partnership launch
- 11:28 Blackpool building firm in £21m city work
- 11:28 Middle earners punished by 'fiscal drag': Higher rate of income tax...