Cash boost for new primary school building
0 Have your say Nearly £4 million will be invested by the council to provide a new building for pupils at a Todmorden primary school.
The current Ferney Lee Primary School site, Ferney Lee Road, is no longer fit for purpose and will be demolished once a new, modern site school been built.
Head teacher Helen Hannah said: “The proposed new-build is a fantastic opportunity for the whole community at Ferney Lee.
“Whilst the façade may look very grand and beautiful, the running costs significantly compromise the sustainability of our staff team impacting directly on outcomes for children.
“To be... read more
- 00:31 Budget 2017: Railcard extended for people aged up to 30
- 00:30 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 00:26 Rita Ora’s German TV prank backfires
- 00:25 Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne has got one hand on the PFA...
- 00:25 Scott Brown urges Scotland to appoint a new manager quickly as he...
- 00:21 Zlatan Ibrahimovic could have 'too much mentality' for Romelu...
- 00:21 Antoine Griezmann rules out January move as Barcelona and Real...
- 00:20 G4S orders independent inquiry into immigration centre staff
- 00:18 Police appeal to find missing Coventry football player
- 00:16 Chancellor Phillip Hammond offers cut-price rail fares in a bid to...
- 00:15 Star Wars 8 The Last Jedi LEAK: New descriptions reveal PLOT SPOILERS?
- 00:14 Conor McGregor: Oscar De La Hoya issues another challenge to UFC star
- 00:13 Peter Crouch makes record Premier League substitute appearance as...
- 00:13 Asos to launch its Same Day Delivery service in Leeds today
- 00:12 New health ALERT: Statins raise risk of diabetes by 30%
- 00:09 Root's men ready for Oz showdown
- 00:08 Pope Francis calls for police to show drivers 'mercy'
- 00:08 Budget: Philip Hammond makes pitch for the youth vote with student...
- 00:04 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Shirley Ballas SLAMMED by relative -...
- 00:03 Jamie Bhatti escapes from the abattoir and the police to...
- 00:03 “Terrific” newcomers helping Scotland over injury list this Autumn
- 00:01 Rage and chaos as stumbling Mugabe still clings to power
- 00:01 Album review: Gill Landry
- 00:01 Album review: Beans on Toast
- 00:02 Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane demands more from misfiring star...
- 00:01 Men's Rugby Union: Gatland relishing this weekend's reunion with...
- 00:01 Men's Rugby League: Hall happy to play the supporting role in the...
- 00:01 Coleman, the manager Sunderland want but don’t need
- 00:01 Spycops' names must be revealed
- 00:01 Germany: Fellow leaders left twitchy as Merkel fails to settle...