Care worker stole wallet from vulnerable man she was looking after
A Lincoln care worker stole a vulnerable man's wallet containing his bank cards and £30 while she was supposed to be looking after him and his bed bound wife.
Joanne Zeta Booth, 26, was caring for the elderly gentleman at the Ambassador Care Home when she said his wallet "fell into her bag" while she was in the couple's bedroom and she took it away with her.
Booth, of Rosewood Close, admitted theft from another person when she appeared at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Monday morning.
READ MORE: Boy, 15, tells court he murdered Spalding mum and daughter
Jim Clare, prosecuting,... read more
- 16:35 Membranes bring punk perfection to second year of their festival
- 16:35 Call for “out of hours” provision to help the homeless
- 16:35 IN PICTURES: The fantastic local runners who took part in this...
- 16:34 Police appeal after on-line iPhone sale scam
- 16:33 Petition against Limefield housing plans
- 16:33 Mirfield footballers poised for five-a-side charity clash
- 16:31 Company director jailed after fitting laser jammer to Range Rover...
- 16:31 "True gentleman" tribute for Burnley born bakery boss Bill
- 16:31 Mirfield footballers poised for five-a-side charity clash
- 16:31 Burnley and Pendle film night premiere
- 16:31 Melania Trump looks happier with Barack Obama than she ever does...
- 16:30 Daphne Caruana Galizia murder: EU justice chief to press case...
- 16:30 Theresa May announces Stephen Lawrence Day in tribute to murdered...
- 16:30 We need to go to this unicorn-themed inflatable water park
- 16:30 Get ready for a caterpillar explosion: This year's warm spring...
- 16:30 Burnley and Pendle film night premiere
- 16:30 Dramatic switch in the Earth's oceans 15,000 years ago released...
- 16:30 Severe droughts affecting up to 400 MILLION people in Europe could...
- 16:30 You don't want to be bitten by this! The world's 'largest mosquito'...
- 16:30 Amble restaurant fishes for votes in bid to win third annual title
- 16:29 Doncaster man jailed for raping girl after offering her a lift
- 16:29 Jillian Howell death: Victim 'had bully scrawled on head'
- 16:28 Rudd says online EU registration will be 'as easy as shopping at LK...
- 16:28 If St George’s Day becomes a public holiday, how should we...
- 16:27 First picture of boy, 3, who drowned in swimming pool
- 16:27 When does the Fortnite season 4 Battle Pass begin and what will the...
- 16:26 Drivers warned to expect rush hour delays due to smart motorway...
- 16:26 Artists ask residents how have Preston's surroundings changed?
- 16:25 How diet change sparked dementia sufferer's dramatic recovery
- 16:25 Planned roadworks on major North East routes