Care firm defends service as staff raise several concerns
0 Have your say Bloomsbury Home Care has defended the service it provides to the elderly and disabled in Stamford, Bourne and the Deepings after staff raised a number of concerns.
The firm, which looks after around 250 people in their own homes, was criticised in a recent Care Quality Commission report which said it ‘required improvement’ to make the service effective, caring, responsive and well led.
After that report was covered in the Mercury, a number of staff members and service users got in touch with us to raise concerns over staff being underpaid, having to rush appointments and a... read more
- 14:42 Abortion clinic buffer zones being considered by more councils
- 14:41 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:40 Appeal after biker suffers broken collar bone in crash near Tyne...
- 14:39 Pale ale launched to mark 100 years of the RAF
- 14:39 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:39 Lincs: Results from the courts
- 14:39 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:39 Woman caused £60 worth of damage to car wing mirror
- 14:38 Woman handed three-year ban from Mansfield town centre
- 14:38 Calls for 'Angel of the North West' to celebrate World Heritage Status
- 14:37 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:37 Northamptonshire family 'proud' to welcome fifth female generation...
- 14:37 Festival atmosphere promised for Wellingborough beer festival
- 14:36 Science quiz - test your knowledge
- 14:36 Copper piping stolen from barn in Tideswell
- 14:35 Copper piping stolen from barn in Tideswell
- 14:35 Brave Sylvia Hatzer recovers from dementia - after changing her diet
- 14:34 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:34 Perranporth's 'Mr Swan' likely to remain a widower
- 14:34 Police called in after man's body found at Doncaster hospital
- 14:34 Sheffield University urged to be radical to boost women in engineering
- 14:33 Deciding if Salah deserves PFA award ahead of De Bruyne is nigh...
- 14:32 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:32 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:32 No frills over 40? Why you should ignore age-based fashion rules
- 14:31 Science quiz – test your knowledge
- 14:31 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:30 How Burton Albion learned lessons from their own late setbacks to...
- 14:28 Wigan man breached his community order
- 14:28 Slow internet speeds affect most of Wigan council premises