Car parts firm TI Fluid Systems is latest to call a halt to its stock market float
Vehicle parts manufacturer TI Fluid Systems became the latest victim of market volatility as it slammed the brakes on its stock market float.
The Oxford-based firm had eyed a £543million fundraising through an IPO, but halted plans due to 'uncertain market conditions'.
The group, which is backed by private equity firm Bain Capital and makes products that transfer liquids through vehicles, said it had decided not to pursue a listing.
It puts pressure on waste management firm Biffa, which had pencilled in a return to the London stock market in October in a bid to raise £270million.
RELATED... read more
- 06:27 Hartlepool MP to act on Jehovah’s Witness concerns from former...
- 06:27 Troubled primary school facing financial problems which could lead...
- 06:27 Work programme helps fill roles at new Subway set to open in summer
- 06:27 Call for tougher sentences for weapons offences as fraction get...
- 06:27 Work well underway on new Lidl store set to open in Hartlepool
- 06:27 Knitters urged to make new outfits for Bradley Lowery Foundation...
- 06:25 Having more sex might improve your memory
- 06:25 Over a quarter of UK millennials are up for dating someone much older
- 06:23 The friend effect: why the secret of health and happiness is...
- 06:22 No food, no water: African migrants recount terrifying Atlantic...
- 06:20 Authors of “Fit at Mid-Life” book urge others to try fit at 50...
- 06:20 Public urged to share their NHS stories for 70th anniversary
- 06:20 Cristiano Ronaldo wishes he was facing Man Utd not Liverpool in...
- 06:18 Chris Marshall: Reaction to special constable in a hijab says a lot
- 06:18 Leader comment: Kirk should sound trumpet over sexism
- 06:18 Leader comment: A dated approach to history
- 06:18 Scots medicial chiefs warn NHS ‘stretched to the limit’ by Brexit
- 06:18 Scots civic leaders launch declaration to prevent Brexit
- 06:18 Edinburgh schools review decision postponed
- 06:14 Government was too slow to spot Carillion's trouble brewing – MPs
- 06:13 Double standards
- 06:13 The vulnerable need more protection
- 06:10 Man Utd star Juan Mata has classy message for Chelsea and fans...
- 06:09 Jack Catterall to cheer on Terry Flanagan ahead of potential world...
- 06:09 Preston boxer Amalie goes for European glory in Bulgaria
- 06:09 Three-year deal is Darnell Fisher’s reward for strong first season...
- 06:08 Study suggests Grammar school students unlikely to do better than...
- 06:05 Professor Brigid Daniel: Teachers are in a class of their own
- 06:05 Better nature – the community trust doing a power of good for locals
- 06:05 Ruth Davidson: Just ignore SNP’s latest indyref talk