Car insurance application goes viral after woman makes THIS hilarious blunder
One woman made a hilarious blunder while applying for car insurance, which caused the application to go viral.
Alyssa Stringfellow, 25, was trying to get herself added to here grandmother’s car insurance policy in a bid to save cash.
As part of the application process she was asked to submit front and side profile photographs before the request could be finalised.
Now everyone has misread or mistaken a message before but this takes it to a new level.
Alyssa gathered all the relevant information required and sent front and side photographs of herself through to the insurer.
Waking up... read more
- 06:51 Barnaby Joyce 'needs to step down', Nationals MP Andrew Broad says
- 06:50 Mother Shipton: The legend of Yorkshire’s famous prophetess
- 06:50 Man Utd transfer plans revealed: Jose Mourinho keen on Real Madrid...
- 06:50 Fear war looms over Syria neighbours, Iran says
- 06:49 Fun for the whole family at Lincolnshire Showground
- 06:42 Liverpool legend makes claim over Virgil van Dijk £75m price tag
- 06:41 Fun for the whole family at Lincolnshire Showground
- 06:40 Aston Villa digest: Steve Bruce's selection posers, the rise of...
- 06:40 Birmingham City digest: Stockdale remorse, unhappy homecoming,...
- 06:40 Wolves digest: Nuno 'punched', that substitution, Neves banned,...
- 06:38 Man Utd news: Paul Pogba’s agent contacts top clubs amid Jose...
- 06:38 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp makes plea to supporters over lack of...
- 06:39 Guest column: More police funding is great news for the county
- 06:38 Real Madrid news: Dani Carvajal reveals which player was ANGRY...
- 06:38 Liverpool news: Virgil van Dijk surprising claim made by John Aldridge
- 06:38 No lectures for thousands of university students in Coventry today...
- 06:38 Study reveals how likely you are to have a road accident - and it's...
- 06:38 Meet the Yorkshireman undertaking a solo Arctic trek
- 06:38 £1m cashpot for resort businesses
- 06:32 What Florida survivors had to say to NRA and politicians at a town...
- 06:32 Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho SLAMS medical department after Ander...
- 06:32 Spalding poet searches for “arty” people to help create new stage...
- 06:31 Plea to Home Secretary over impact of cheap drink on policing
- 06:31 Hartlepool rugby ref helps to tackle stigma of men’s mental health
- 06:31 Claimant count up but work is there
- 06:31 Pools fans have their say over sacking of manager Craig Harrison
- 06:31 Hartlepool youngsters meet holocaust survivor
- 06:31 Aim for Hartlepool care providers to be the best
- 06:30 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:30 Abi Morgan: ‘Women can be as violent, mercurial and complex as men’