Car goes up in flames on Dolgellau bypass

Car goes up in flames on Dolgellau bypass
 

A car went up in flames on the Dolgellau bypass this morning.
North Wales Fire and Rescue were called out to a vehicle ablaze on the A494 at 9.02am.
One crew from Dolgellau went to the car and used one hose reel to put the fire out.
An investigation discovered the blaze was started by an electrical fault.
Read More Wrexham cars torched by arsonists
A stop message was sent to the North Wales Fire control room at 9.31am.
The road has now fully re-opened.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
read more

 
10 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 35
Source: Daily Post
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31