Car fire spreads to van and garage in Bourne

Car fire spreads to van and garage in Bourne
 

0 Have your say An electrical fault led to a car fire which later spread to a garage and van in Bourne on Thursday night.
Fire crews were called to Eagle Road just before 9.40pm and they used water hoses to put the fire out.
The fire is thought to have started with an electrical fault in the engine compartment of the car.
read more

 
7 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 31
Source: Bourne Local
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31