Cancer mum who's obsessed with Bros and gets best surprise ever
A mum with terminal cancer has lived out her dream – thanks to her teen idols Bros.
The duo swept Cher Melsom away to London to live “like royalty” in a penthouse suite at The Dorchester hotel after learning of her ovarian cancer, diagnosed in 2013.
Cher, who has been a lifelong fan of 80s band, decided to ‘vlog’ her cancer journey and posted a video describing how she felt through her favorite band’s hits.
Read More Bros set to reunite for £10 million tour - but without Craig Logan
She spoke about it on the radio and social media “went mad”. Unbeknownst to Cher, her story came to the... read more
- 03:41 Times distorted Muslim foster case, regulator finds
- 03:41 Katie Cast: Childhood, Instagram and quick-fire questions as Katie...
- 03:23 UB40 betrayed me - Ali Campbell
- 03:19 Third US judge orders Daca restarted, saying new applicants must be...
- 03:15 Danniella Westbrook 'arrested for driving offences in Malaga'... as...
- 03:15 Jess Wright supports sister-in-law Michelle Keegan as actress makes...
- 03:15 Sheridan Smith EXCLUSIVE: Singer gives cryptic shout-out to 'her...
- 03:15 Imogen Thomas 'SPLITS from Adam Horsley': Big Brother star 'feeling...
- 03:15 Trying to get someone's attention? Iggy Azalea shows off her ample...
- 03:15 Lydia Bright showcases her fruity side in a novelty hat and bold...
- 03:15 Kris Jenner slams claims she is fighting with Kanye West over him...
- 03:15 Kylie Jenner showcases hourglass curves in skintight jersey dress...
- 03:08 Blue palace: Blenheim to celebrate colour visionary Yves Klein
- 03:06 Shire board recommends £46bn takeover by Japanese drugmaker Takeda
- 02:41 Meek Mill, choppered to arena after prison release, rings bell at...
- 02:35 Vanuatu: landslide and flash flood hampers relief effort on Ambae
- 02:29 Letter from Africa: Why I back the Swazi king's nation change
- 02:16 Emmerdale spoilers: Ross Barton vows to kill Simon after he is...
- 02:02 Robert Doyle: second sexual harassment investigation 'inconclusive'
- 01:39 Ten-year-old ice skater Jayden Orr 'died in seconds'
- 01:39 Sexual violence guide created for Scottish universities
- 01:35 Northampton couple ink each other for MTV's 'Just Tattoo of Us'...
- 01:32 The Yorkshire Dales farmer helping asylum seekers
- 01:25 Meek Mill, rapper whose imprisonment sparked outcry, released on bail
- 01:24 How can businesses tackle sexual harassment?
- 01:24 Blossoms on the essence of cool
- 01:24 Reality Check: Who controls your data?
- 01:24 Will Salisbury ever recover from the Skripal poisoning?
- 01:19 Trump sending treasury secretary to China as trade tensions mount
- 01:12 Party leaders urge Theresa May to act on childhood obesity